Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Should I wait on him a little longer or start dating secretly?

Congratulations: Glad to hear your open communication about your needs had such a positive outcome.

As for the need in these dire times to self isolate. skype/facetime is your friend and is good enough to keep the attachment going. Now, if you both work from home and wouldn't be travelling for work and being around the general population day in and day out, then bunking up together wouldn't be an issue... would it? Maybe something for your local health department to answer. *sighs*

Originally Posted by boltnrun
    If all you do is drive to his place or he drives to yours, how are you at risk? I can't see how it needs to be a live together 24/7 or not see each other at all choice.
    I'm currently living back with my parents, but he lives alone. The government's recommendation is to not mix and to stick to one household, so I can't go back and forth between my parents and his place. So I can either stay at my parents for the foreseeable future - which will mean we don't have physical contact. Or I effectively move in with him.

Does he want you to move in suddenly?
    Originally Posted by Darlington
    He said he had been over cautious about getting back together as he was worried about hurting me if things didn't work out again.

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    Does he want you to move in suddenly?
    We talked about it and he has the same concern about being a part for a prolonged period...he said he's open to me moving in with him. I just was bit worried about it might be too much too soon. But maybe we just need to throw ourselves into it and see what happens.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Give Advice
Ask For Advice