Never know how much you’ve missed someone until you spend the afternoon with them and half the time it’s pure elation, laughing joking like old times, the other half your heart is breaking all over again. Then the time ends she hugs you and you just bury your head in her hair trying to hang on to the scent and the way she feels if just for a second be god knows how long that’ll have to last you

Y’all I didn’t say it was a bad thing, it was just a very emotional afternoon for me. Something I’m not real big on showing / having. She came back last night and stayed a few hours, then asked me to come over to her house this morning. Idk if anything will come of it, we discussed where we would be right now if we hadn’t broken up back in August, there’s regrets on both parts but idk if there’s going to be reconciliation or not.

Y’all I didn’t say it was a bad thing, it was just a very emotional afternoon for me. Something I’m not real big on showing / having. She came back last night and stayed a few hours, then asked me to come over to her house this morning. Idk if anything will come of it, we discussed where we would be right now if we hadn’t broken up back in August, there’s regrets on both parts but idk if there’s going to be reconciliation or not.

Oh... there is already a train moving in that direction. (maybe not a healthy train, maybe the same old route it will take until it goes off the rails again, but it's chugging along)

Get couples counseling if you're going to fall into bed with her again or the same ole same ole is inevitable. You didn't have to say it was a "bad thing' Cap... the history of you two is what says it.

Archived