So me and the girl I was seeing had broken up with me she told me it was because our friends and interests were different but she still enjoys spending time with me. We stop talking for 2 weeks and I text her saying that she still has clothes at my house and we start flirting again one thing leads to another and we are seeing each other everyday after work, on the monday she would text me saying come over then on tuesday I would say to her come over and we would do this all week. When laying in bed together she starts to kiss me on my head and arms and wants to cuddle me so I do too so its not like we were just having sex, Then we start going out and doing stuff (getting food going to movies ect) and she even stays at my house for like four days leading up till Xmas we do our shopping together then we go our separate ways for the holiday. Then afterwards we pretty much are doing the same thing untill one week she stop responding to my texts are frequent. What I'm thinking happened is she was waiting for me to ask her back out but I never did. I want to text her that I wish I asked her to be my girlfriend again once we started to see eachother but I don't want to look like a fool if I do.

How long were you dating? Are you exclusive? It sounds like she's interested in someone else but likes you as a fwb or for the friendzone. Once you break up it's over. She's clearly busy with someone else.

So me and the girl I was seeing had broken up with me she told me it was because our friends and interests were different but she still enjoys spending time with me. one week she stop responding to my texts are frequent.

we only dated for like 3months before she ended it but then started it again after 2weeks of not talking then we saw eachother for about another month having sex ect till this happened. We never spoke about what we were doing when we started to see each other again. I just wonder if she was waiting for me to say something to her because when we were dating she said she loved me and I never said it back apart from once when I was drunk and didnt really tell her how much I liked her so its got me thinking that she saw me again to see if I would say something to her.

I also matched with her bestfriend friend on tinder and she really stopped talking to me then. But I dont know if thats what caused it I never talked to her friend I unmatched her but yeah i dunno

Hi

It sounds like once you broke up that should have been the ending. On again and off again relationships hardly work out. I would chalk this up to as a lesson you learned so you don’t get used or hurt again. I think she was using you for her needs to be met then left once she found them in someone else.

Sorry to hear this. Agree on/off is a no-win situation. She lost interest because you treated her poorly. Move on and learn how to handle dating and relationships in something better than fwb.

when we were dating she said she loved me and I never said it back apart from once when I was drunk. I also matched with her bestfriend friend on tinder and she really stopped talking to me then.
So me and the girl I was seeing had broken up with me she told me it was because our friends and interests were different but she still enjoys spending time with me. We stop talking for 2 weeks and I text her saying that she still has clothes at my house and we start flirting again one thing leads to another and we are seeing each other everyday after work, on the monday she would text me saying come over then on tuesday I would say to her come over and we would do this all week. When laying in bed together she starts to kiss me on my head and arms and wants to cuddle me so I do too so its not like we were just having sex, Then we start going out and doing stuff (getting food going to movies ect) and she even stays at my house for like four days leading up till Xmas we do our shopping together then we go our separate ways for the holiday. Then afterwards we pretty much are doing the same thing untill one week she stop responding to my texts are frequent. What I'm thinking happened is she was waiting for me to ask her back out but I never did. I want to text her that I wish I asked her to be my girlfriend again once we started to see eachother but I don't want to look like a fool if I do.

-Why did you stop talking for 2 weeks to begin with?

-"she stop responding to my texts are frequent" - what does this mean? She did stop responding to your texts or she texted you frequently?

-You said you wanted to ask her to be your girlfriend - if you're spending so much time together, I would just assume that she was your girlfriend, I hate how people need to ask if they're spending so much time together. But in this case, it does seem confusing.

How old are you and how long have you been together?

Her reasons for ending things wouldn't be dealbreakers to most, so she's probably not telling you the truth, which is probably that she's just not that into you. A person who cares when there are real problems will ask you to work on things together to move forward as a team. She easily dumped you, and past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior, so she's giving you the heave-ho once again. Since you're surprised, you haven't had much life experience yet to know that this was bound to happen.

Time to make a clean break for closure. It's an experience to learn from, so make sure you realize how to date smarter in the future.

You already broke up and refused to be affectionate or treat her like a gf, she knows how you felt so got her act together and left you. Live and learn and find other girls to date and this time treat them right so they don't dump you.

Should I let this girl know how I feel or just let it go?

Archived