Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I dont get whats going on

Her reasons for ending things wouldn't be dealbreakers to most, so she's probably not telling you the truth, which is probably that she's just not that into you. A person who cares when there are real problems will ask you to work on things together to move forward as a team. She easily dumped you, and past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior, so she's giving you the heave-ho once again. Since you're surprised, you haven't had much life experience yet to know that this was bound to happen.

Time to make a clean break for closure. It's an experience to learn from, so make sure you realize how to date smarter in the future.

Sounds like phuck buddies to me.

Either she objected to you serial dating on tinder or - Some young women are not ready to fall in love yet. She's just not that into you.

You aren't sure where you stand and at the same time you are wondering if your lack of commitment is causing her to fade, then why don't you two just-talk-about-it?

You're willing to get naked and swap bodily fluids after all, but somehow speaking to each other is a problem?

Should I let this girl know how I feel or just let it go? I feel like you are right reinventmyself but I dont know if im thinking that to make myself think that everything is okay.

You already broke up and refused to be affectionate or treat her like a gf, she knows how you felt so got her act together and left you. Live and learn and find other girls to date and this time treat them right so they don't dump you.
    Originally Posted by aocwater245
    Should I let this girl know how I feel or just let it go?

Originally Posted by aocwater245
    Should I let this girl know how I feel or just let it go? I feel like you are right reinventmyself but I dont know if im thinking that to make myself think that everything is okay.
    Why were you trolling on Tinder if you have all these "feelings" for her?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice