Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: My wife's sexual affair with her personal trainer

The personal trainer isn't the guy to focus on. Yes he offered her an option but SHE willingly took it. Despite having a husband and children, she decided to behave badly.
    If Jose hadn't been around, it would have been another man. Your wife had her eye out for someone and was looking for trouble.

I really do feel for you. It's very tough. All you can do is try to regroup, get your head in a better space and find a way through this.

You took a wrong turn with her phone, but I get it. You were very upset. That doesn't make it right.
    Either way, try to find your way back out of this now.

Your ex wife can behave however she wants to now. Call you an idiot, keep running around with men. All she is doing is making herself look like an ass.
    Your children won't respect her and everyone else around her will see her for what she is.
    All you need to do is step back and focus on living your life best you can and taking good care of your children. Getting Ready for a First Date

If you want to see your kids, you may want to take some anger management, it could help your case.
    Originally Posted by PersonalT
    3 years of probation and restraining order.

3. 01-27-2020, 09:00 AM

4. 01-27-2020, 09:28 AM

Platinum Member
    Don't know how exactly you 'evicted' your wife. She has just as much rights to that house and in the state of CA, eviction could take a long time to do. You might of 'convinced' her to leave but if she wants back in the house she has every right and you cant even change the locks so don't think about doing that.
    You better be very careful from this point on. You said that she lost a lot but you could end up losing more than she. She could very well lost a husband but you could lose the house, job, money and the kids so if your attny tells you to cool it, you cool it. Its time to put your hurt and anger aside and think about the next 20 years because your behavior now will determine your future.

What has you lawyer advised?
    Buffer

I bought my house 9 years prior to marriage, She was only eligible to half of equity earned during 2 years of marriage. Court recognized that is is my property

Originally Posted by No1
    Don't know how exactly you 'evicted' your wife. She has just as much rights to that house and in the state of CA, eviction could take a long time to do. You might of 'convinced' her to leave but if she wants back in the house she has every right and you cant even change the locks so don't think about doing that.
    You better be very careful from this point on. You said that she lost a lot but you could end up losing more than she. She could very well lost a husband but you could lose the house, job, money and the kids so if your attny tells you to cool it, you cool it. Its time to put your hurt and anger aside and think about the next 20 years because your behavior now will determine your future.
    I bought my house 9 years prior to marriage, She was only eligible to half of equity earned during 2 years of marriage. Court recognized that is is my property

Ok, has visitation been amended?
    Buffer

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice