Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Finally found a guy I'm interested in...

I would say that to get a husband of quality, a bit of money is more than worth it. I mean, if that's your agenda.

You get what you pay for.

If you don't change your attitudes one of the following will happen:

1) You'll stay a virgin and alone forever

2) Some lazy conman will tell whatever you want to hear, take your "purity" and pretend he doesn't know you the next morning and you'll get to live with that

3) You'll end supporting some lazy slob...or rather your parent will until they get fed up enough to kick you both out of their house.... and eventually you'll end up broke, divorced and having to support not only a couple of kids but pay alimony to your useless ex

OP, get real. That means get off your arse, go to your church, start socializing, go to church singles events, make friends, get a job and stop using the introvert excuse for being essentially lazy. If your parents threw you out and you had just 30 days to get your act together, you'd start thinking and get that job instead of maybe sending out a resume here and there. Note that I'm not suggesting that you give up your beliefs, I'm suggesting that you become a productive member of society and start living your life instead of waiting for the internet to deliver you some loser who know how tell you some bs that you want to hear. He makes a lot of money driving for Uber....I seriously had to laugh. If you are that naive, I have some ocean front property in Arizona to sell you for $50.00.

Originally Posted by DancingFool

2) Some lazy conman will tell whatever you want to hear, take your "purity" and pretend he doesn't know you the next morning and you'll get to live with that

3) You'll end supporting some lazy slob...or rather your parent will until they get fed up enough to kick you both out of their house.... and eventually you'll end up broke, divorced and having to support not only a couple of kids but pay alimony to your useless ex

OP, get real. That means get off your arse, go to your church, start socializing, go to church singles events, make friends, get a job and stop using the introvert excuse for being essentially lazy. If your parents threw you out and you had just 30 days to get your act together, you'd start thinking and get that job instead of maybe sending out a resume here and there. Note that I'm not suggesting that you give up your beliefs, I'm suggesting that you become a productive member of society and start living your life instead of waiting for the internet to deliver you some loser who know how tell you some bs that you want to hear. He makes a lot of money driving for Uber....I seriously had to laugh. If you are that naive, I have some ocean front property in Arizona to sell you for $50.00.
    Wow. How rude. Those will never happen as I have standards.

I do have a full time job, mind you. It's just not in my field and the rent in the area is too high for me to live on my own. Geez.

And I'm sending resumes out everyday.

I'm not naive, as the guy does make a lot. If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all.

Have you met him in person?

If not, why do you imagine he'll be crushed if you explain you won't be dating him? Does he not have a life or friends offline? Are you his lifeline and only source of human interaction?

Originally Posted by boltnrun
    Have you met him in person?

If not, why do you imagine he'll be crushed if you explain you won't be dating him? Does he not have a life or friends offline? Are you his lifeline and only source of human interaction?
    I haven't met him, and yes he has a life other than me and friends. I just feel that he will be saddened especially with how he's been feeling so down lately so I'm adding more sorrow on top of that.

I mean, you're someone whose pic/image he's only seen over an electronic device. I can't imagine if he does have friends and an active social life that he'll be feeling "sorrow". That's a pretty strong word.

Disappointed he won't have an online chat buddy? Maybe. But "sorrow"? Unlikely. He'll be fine.

Platinum Member
    You are living as a hermit. This is not attractive for any man that have something to offer. If some guy told me he did;t make an effort to have any friends and stayed inside all the time, I would run.

You need to get out and develop some sort of life. You need to have interests and something to bring to the table.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by DancingFool

This may be tough to hear, but she is absolutely right!If you keep this up, you will be alone, or end up with a big loser.

Originally Posted by SnugglePuggle
    He's been celibate for over two years now, and wants to wait for marriage. He was raped of his virginity, and didn't deal with it well and went on hookups. He regrets it mainly, and feels he will have to beg his future wife for forgiveness, that's how much he regrets what he's done.

So you believe this? I dont, sounds like he's trying to make you think better of him with this story. Since he's confessed to his 30 women and you dont like that he's had 30 women, I'd say you two are not compatible. Dont try to convince yourself that this is all okay when really it's not.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice