2 years after i posted the topic 'I'm Stuck'

momoa

It really was a roller coaster ride since i took up the courage to move out from my parents house & confronted my husband on his irresponsible behaviour.

Well now, to be more specific, my ex-husband.

I never felt so liberated, i was so trapped in the toxicity then, now im enjoying my freedom.

Im staying in a new apartment with my 3 kids, i bought a new car to accommodate for the 4 of us. I can say that im mentally healthy now. I cant lie that its exhausting taking care of my kids all alone, but its just a relief that don't have to deal with the headache of being in a one-way relationship & having to hold on to a false hope.

Im looking forward to good things that im pretty sure that its coming my way.

Excellent. Where there is hoarding there is usually mental illness and as a result of the hoarding, physical diseases. There is also poverty/debt associated with that behavior. Make sure you get a child support order so they garnish his wages before he gambles it away.

Im staying in a new apartment with my 3 kids, i bought a new car to accommodate for the 4 of us. I can say that im mentally healthy now. Im looking forward to good things that im pretty sure that its coming my way.

Excellent. Where there is hoarding there is usually mental illness and as a result of the hoarding, physical diseases. There is also poverty/debt associated with that behavior. Make sure you get a child support order so they garnish his wages before he gambles it away.
That is so true about the hoarding part, i just cant prove a point to my mum on how this hoarding behaviour is affecting her asthma. But still, i cant stop trying.

Right now im in the process of child custody & next the support. Hope everything goes well.

Appreciate that you took the time to read my previous post. Means a lot for someone that is adapting to changes [emoji4]

As you know hoarders are very combative and addicted to their junk/mess. It is their way of being controlling forcing everyone to live with their chaos and clutter. It's best not to get into those conversations. Be thankful you and your children can live in a healthy environment you are now providing for them. Good job.

That is so true about the hoarding part, i just cant prove a point to my mum on how this hoarding behaviour is affecting her asthma. But still, i cant stop trying.
CongrAts! Keep up the move forward, but incorporate some resting into your daily life. It's hard to cut out time for it, but get creative and take good care of yourself.
Cant agree more, will make sure i get the support to lighten the weight. When we're too caught up in the situation, we forget take a step back & just breathe. Tq for the reminder @catfeeder

Archived