LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feeling lost need advice. :)

Feeling lost need advice. :)

Hi, I've meet a guy from my old job before, He likes me and i felt the same. Later on when i Left my job few months ago one of my friend gave my number to him, then we started texting for few days. He told me what he felt about me and i admit that i felt the same before. Then he message me that he's been thinking about me. And i said you have a gf and not comfortable and felt inappropriate what we're doing. Then he respond he understand and hope we can talk again in the future. What should i respond? And did i made a good decision? We always talk about future stuff before and even now. Which is i like it but he has a gf even i do like him i did to tell him what i felt. Now we're not texting but i dont know why i kind of miss talking to him.

Leave him alone and find single guys to date.
    Originally Posted by Jean
    i said you have a gf
    he has a gf

You miss being the "other woman"?

How would you feel if you were his girlfriend and he was regularly messaging some other woman?

That's why i told him we cannot talk cause he has a gf and I'm not comfortable i dont find it appropriate. He replied He understand! And hope we can talk again in the future, Then i did not reply.

Hey Jean, you did right, just dont be in contact and not sure why your friend gave your number if he/she was aware he has GF.
    what does it speak of him if he contacts you even if he has a gf.
    Dont think you need this kind of relationship.

I don't like this kind of relationship, Its just before they became bf and gf we already talked. Then I kind of ignore him even he was chasing me many times. Until now i rejected him. Cause i know its not right. I really want a loyal guy cause i am a one man woman. Just miss the good conversation. But now i decided to just focus on my carreer And keep busy. In the future is he is single and i am single and talk to me, do you think its still a good idea to intertain him? Its gonna be tricky or hard to trust him right?

Platinum Member
    I don't like this kind of relationship, Its just before they became bf and gf we already talked. Then I kind of ignore him even he was chasing me many times. Until now i rejected him. Cause i know its not right. I really want a loyal guy cause i am a one man woman. Just miss the good conversation. But now i decided to just focus on my carreer And keep busy. In the future is he is single and i am single and talk to me, do you think its still a good idea to intertain him? Its gonna be tricky or hard to trust him right?
    Why is the choice to text with a guy who is disloyal to his girlfriend or focus on your career without looking to date other people?
    I wouldn't engage with him if he's single in the future unless you have a great supply of stomach medicine for the days when you can't check his phone.

Not only would he deny ever knowing you if his g/f were to find out he'd abruptly chew you up and spit you out. (No offense intended).

In short, don't allow yourself to stoop to his level and earn the title of being his accomplice.

In the future you want a man who messages other women? I thought you wanted a one woman man...so why would you want him?

Ok. Join some clubs and groups. Take some classes and courses. Volunteer. Reconnect with friends and family. Round out your life and make new friends. Start being friendly and talking to people you meet. Get on some dating apps with a good profile and pics and start messaging and meeting men. Do not hang around in the wings to be his rebound if they breakup. He has no integrity.
    I really want a loyal guy cause i am a one man woman. Just miss the good conversation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Videos

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems

Friendship Between Men and Women Often Involves Attraction

Infidelity

Most Women Rather Not Date Unemployed Men
Give Advice
Ask For Advice