What does a guy think when you suggest him other girls.

Highsky

Hi. So I am keeping in touch with this guy my age(in our 20’s).

I don’t think he likes me because he rarely talks about him and rarely asks about me. I don’t like him either but still I am interested in him.

During a conversation he was telling me about his past failures with some girls and I was there for him making suppositions and I even suggested him to go to some social gatherings where he could find girls. He said:”Thanks but I can handle it by myself”.

What’s the impression a guy gets when a girl has this attitude of suggesting him other girls (wether he likes her or not)?

It sounds like he is not asking you for advice on dating or girls. Do you have a crush on him? Have you met in person? Try not to act like a mother, giving unwanted advice and if you like him stop suggesting he should meet girls. Focus on your schoolwork, interests, hobbies and friends and family.

Is this the same guy?: https://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=561174&p=7152618&viewfull=1#post7152618

I don’t like him either but still I am interested in him.

I even suggested him to go to some social gatherings where he could find girls. He said:”Thanks but I can handle it by myself”.

He was insulted because he thought you perceived him as incapable of getting his own dates. Don't take it personally. He was lashing out in frustration. In other words, you gave unsolicited advice. It happens to many of us.

Let it go and move on. Just be careful. You have to walk on eggshells with some people. Don't suggest in the future otherwise some people get offended. It happens.

Well I wanted to say that I don’t like him but I like talking to him. It is a little bit less than “i like him”.

If you don't like him, don't get personal with him. Keep your conversations with him light, generic and treat him like an acquaintance. Know your boundaries. Don't get chummy. You can still remain pleasant and respectful. Keep a safe distance.

You need to get more involved at school and join some clubs and groups and sports. Volunteer and get a part time job. Do something productive to make more friends and meet other boys. Leave this guy alone, he's not interested in you or your advice.

I we met in real life but we wouldn’t know eachother at that time

The guy is a jerk.....when he had attitude on you he became unattractive. You can't wave yer magic wand and make him into a princess...that only happens in Disney movies. Even tho a guy give you some attention, doesn't mean he's worth your time. Better guys out there hun, way better.

Archived