Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Dealing with girlfriend family crap

I hear what you are saying. I just feel like I am taking the grunt of her frustration by her saying comments about how great a father I am as in the way of bragging and I have never said anything at all like this.

I will just give her the space she needs and wants and if she does not want to be with me then I will be on my way and just focus on my own happiness.

Originally Posted by Jimbo251
    I hear what you are saying. I just feel like I am taking the grunt of her frustration by her saying comments about how great a father I am as in the way of bragging and I have never said anything at all like this.

I will just give her the space she needs and wants and if she does not want to be with me then I will be on my way and just focus on my own happiness.
    sounds like a plan

I am really surprised my girlfriend called me and said to me that she was not acting right on Sunday and said she was stressed out on a lot of things.

I said to her "I understand" and that I am always here for her when she needs me.

I don't want to lose her but we need to have a good long talk tonight on how we both can improve our insecurities and be more of a team.

I am very happy though and will always remember the advice everyone on here has given me.

Silver Member
    Jimbo, it's good to read that you guys are sorting it out. I wish you the best!

I really feel bad as her dad lost his battle with cancer on Friday. Today was the wake and tomorrow is the mass.

7. 02-24-2020, 04:56 PM

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Give Advice
Ask For Advice