Medic Alert

I would, yes.

It helps medical personnel if you ever had a health issue come up and you can't speak for yourself. They can then be more aware of what the problem might be or possible medications you're taking.

Everyone of all ages wears these bracelets for different health issues. My cousin has been wearing one since she was 5 for a health issue.

Definitely!

I think it’s vital. Hopefully not, but let’s say you get into situation where you can’t speak for yourself. They can take a look and know how to go about your medical treatment. My friends Fiancé wears one for seizures, but for Diabetes and asthma it is just as serious and to be noted.

I would, yes.

It helps medical personnel if you ever had a health issue come up and you can't speak for yourself. They can then be more aware of what the problem might be or possible medications you're taking.

Everyone of all ages wears these bracelets for different health issues. My cousin has been wearing one since she was 5 for a health issue.

I also have my health conditions and the medications I take on the lock screen on my phone as well.

Definitely!

I think it’s vital. Hopefully not, but let’s say you get into situation where you can’t speak for yourself. They can take a look and know how to go about your medical treatment. My friends Fiancé wears one for seizures, but for Diabetes and asthma it is just as serious and to be noted.

My SIL is epileptic and has one since she was 9.

Like the bracelets? Depends on the type of diabetes of asthma. I find in situations where you may find yourself in Anaphylactic shock from a food borne allergy, such as soy, shellfish or nuts. If you have had a seizure recently or are epileptic, and are on medication, then yes.

Asthma can also be deadly. I have been transported by ambulance before .

Archived