Is my friend attracted to me?

somebodyonce

My best girl friend and I have been friends for years, like since kindergarten. We both grew up in equally bad households, and because of that we decided to move out together as roommates. She's told me that she thinks she's bisexual and I completely supported her, and then I asked if she's ever dated a girl to make that decision. She said "I haven't really, but I can totally see myself making out with one." And I just laughed and I didn't think a lot of it. And then another time recently, we were talking about our ex boyfriends and I said "I've had a lot of crushes on my close friends" And she excitedly said "Meeee!" like exactly like that. And I just looked at her weird, which i kind of regret now now that i realized she might have been flirting with me and i might have hurt her feelings. I can totally see myself dating her now, even though I've never thought about dating a girl. What do you guys think? Is she into me or not?

As long as you are friends and roommates, you'll have to set some boundaries. Even if you want to explore your sexuality a roommate and long time friend may not be the best option.

we decided to move out together as roommates. She's told me that she thinks she's bisexual. I can totally see myself dating her now, even though I've never thought about dating a girl.
My best girl friend and I have been friends for years, like since kindergarten. We both grew up in equally bad households, and because of that we decided to move out together as roommates. She's told me that she thinks she's bisexual and I completely supported her, and then I asked if she's ever dated a girl to make that decision. She said "I haven't really, but I can totally see myself making out with one." And I just laughed and I didn't think a lot of it. And then another time recently, we were talking about our ex boyfriends and I said "I've had a lot of crushes on my close friends" And she excitedly said "Meeee!" like exactly like that. And I just looked at her weird, which i kind of regret now now that i realized she might have been flirting with me and i might have hurt her feelings. I can totally see myself dating her now, even though I've never thought about dating a girl. What do you guys think? Is she into me or not?
Saying "meeeee!" with a exclamation would be a wish. Saying it with a question mark would be an enquiry.

We couldn't possibly know if she is into you or not. If she hasn't made a move on you then make it clear how YOU are feeling and see if she is of like mind. If you don't be clear, then you will never know and if you are very good friends, then even if she is not into you romantically, you will still be able to continue your friendship when YOU do the work YOU need to do to squelch the crush you think you have on her.

BTW: If she (or you for that matter) have never made out with a woman then you're not "bi-sexual" but rather bi-curious.

Archived