Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Life turned upside down… confused

Also, you'll be competing for time and attention with her 6 year old kid. Her child will always take top priority over you. You will always remain secondary for at least 12 more years!

Remember again, the age difference which won't seem problematic now but eventually will become a miserable issue which is a harsh reality check.

Do you have her phone number? If so, phone her and ask her out. If not, I think you are left with facebook because trying to run into her after work seems creepy.

I don't know if you remember the old movie "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" (a teen sex film that is viewed by many as a classic), but there's one scene that I always remember. The kind of nerdy movie theater employee likes the pretty, sexy girl who works at the mall. So he approaches her and says "Can I get your number so I can call you and ask you out?" Of course there was no Facebook and no cell phones back then but the point is the same.

Message her on Facebook and ask for her number. Then you can call her and ask her out.

However, I keep being told that kids these days never call, they just text or Instagram or WhatsApp or whatever...

If she's not replying to you on Spacebook, she's not interested.

It's great that you have a crush on her, but the woman has to have a crush on you for it to work. Meet other women.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice