He told me he was blocking me and we were done.

Heartbroken7

I have posted before and now here i am again...this time i think i messed up really bad...he told me he was done he meant it and he was blocking me...the reason because i confronted him about something i found out...after he supposedly explain to me and i didnt believe a word he said i didnt reply.

He asked y i had nothing to say and i said what do you want me to say?...he said nothing dont say nothing...he told me what an awful person i was for accusing him he said i dont think or ask before accusing him that he is not a liar and he was done not to contact him this time we are done and he means it...

Was he just angry and he will come back around or is he really done? I love him we had good times we were together a year..i want him back but he doesnt want to talk...

Honey, it shouldn't be this hard and it won't be when you are with a guy that loves and respects you. You have only dated a year which is still pretty much in the honeymoon stage and if you were with the right person, you would not be having these kinds of intense arguments.

Do yourself a favor a block him first. You can do better.

What was it he supposedly did wherein you didn't believe his explanation?

He was supposedly with his friends sister he sent me a pic and it reflected on his glasses a woman driving his car..he said it was a rental and it was his best friend sister...then why wasnt your best friend in the passenger seat...and why lie and tell me it was a rental when i recognize your car...it felt fishy...

It's clear that you don't trust him so whether he's cheating or not it might be time for you to call it a day on this relationship. I read some of your original post and it doesn't sound healthy and it doesn't sound like you are very happy of course either.

This cannot be making you happy.

he told me what an awful person i was for accusing him he said i dont think or ask before accusing him that he is not a liar and he was done not to contact him this time we are done and he means it...

Was he just angry and he will come back around or is he really done? I love him we had good times we were together a year..i want him back but he doesnt want to talk...

This sounds like he is very done to me, yes.

It's time to leave him alone and move on.

There are better guys for you out there. You don't trust him, he doesn't respect you, your communication is abysmal and you're incompatible. Leave him alone.

My advice remains the same:https://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=561936&p=7166614&viewfull=1#post7166614

He was supposedly with his friends sister he sent me a pic and it reflected on his glasses a woman driving his car..he said it was a rental and it was his best friend sister...then why wasnt your best friend in the passenger seat...and why lie and tell me it was a rental when i recognize your car...it felt fishy...

Archived