LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ex was married

Ex was married

came to the know the person i dated was actually married.
    now putting all lovey dovey vacation pictures on her profile and announcing to the world everything is so good with them

dam hurts, i have told the person not to talk or tell me about her to me any more

deleting all damn snaps of her from my google drive.

i hate myself never knew about dating a taken girl what a fool i was, got taken for a ride.

feel worthless

She lied. Don't let a low quality cheater steal your confidence in yourself.

You will feel a lot better if you do some introspection and figure out what red flags you ignored in order to continue to be with her. When you figure that out, you'll be able to move on knowing you won't ignore such hints they aren't single in your future.

How long did you date her before you found out?

P.S. She's not worthy so don't waste any time feeling down about her.

Her treatment of you is NOT a reflection of your value, it's a reflection of her LACK of values. You should thank your lucky stars instead that you are not her poor clueless husband living a lie.

You need to stop looking at her profile & block her. She isnt worth your time !!!

Bronze Member
    Wow people are awful. Iím sorry this happened

Her treatment of you is NOT a reflection of your value, it's a reflection of her LACK of values. You should thank your lucky stars instead that you are not her poor clueless husband living a lie.
    Yes, exactly!

You got caught up with a liar who fooled you. That says a lot about HER. I'm sorry people can be so awful.

Platinum Member
    Is this the employee you dated for 5 months?

Platinum Member
    This is going to be soooo strange for you to hear this, but this is good that you went thru this. Now before you think Im crazy, you can use this as a learning experience and hope that you can use what you have learned to help you in the future. Hear me out.
    1. Im sure there were A LOT of signs that you missed. Available at only certain times or would disappear on certain days, some days would be distant or whatever.. there were signs that you probably missed and glanced over. Now with what you learned here, you can see and react to red flags and not be so easy to dismiss them.
    2. You can hold your head up high because you were a great partner. You did everything you were supposed to do as a partner. So even tho the end result sucked. You can walk away knowing that there is no reason why you cant be the same guy again. No reason! You know you are a great partner and it was her loss, but its some other woman's gain.
    3. Its okay to admit you lost or were played. It sucks to admit that we were but in the end, its okay to admit defeat. Its kind of a release for me because you don't have to come up with excuses, or reasons why, or try to figure things out. She played you, you lost and what you do it stand up, dust yourself off and say okay, that wont happen again. I learned my lesson.

I have been right where you are today. I was played, I lost, I felt used, horrible, my esteem was in the toilet and life sucked. But in the end its not about who is happy now or happy first. Its just about your happiness. Cry if you have to, mourn if you must but remember that you can do this. You can stand up and dust yourself off and learn from what happened. In the end, this made you a better person and remember.. you now have room in your heart and life for someone better..You will find your dream girl soon..

What she did only tells something about her and her character but not about yours. you really shouldn't feel worthless cause nothing of this is your fault. I understand how much this can hurt but that kind of person is someone you shouldn't be with anyway- so finding it out now is a good thing. Try to feel through your pain in order to let go of it. Ofcurse it hurty, but it will go eventually and you can fully focus on yourself

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice