LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Exchange kids

Originally Posted by HeartGoesOn
    I'd cancel this exchange. It's obvious this is about using your son as bait in the hopes of getting her back. Not only is this a waste of time, but attempting to use your child as a pawn is disturbing and unfair.
    He was already in xmas there. I didnt see her during the exchanges, I was working and my other ex who happened to be at my place (my son's mom) handled it.

Also, when i told my ex, I wouldn't like the idea of him going over her place because we arent talking at all, she goes "what is wrong with you, kids cant be friends because I dont want to be with you? your son cannot have friends unless you are f-u-cking their moms?"

having a really hard time to go to her doorstep after being rejected a million times like a dog waiting for the queen to throw a bone

Originally Posted by RicBoy
    He was already in xmas there. I didnt see her during the exchanges, I was working and my other ex who happened to be at my place (my son's mom) handled it.

Also, when i told my ex, I wouldn't like the idea of him going over her place because we arent talking at all, she goes "what is wrong with you, kids cant be friends because I dont want to be with you? your son cannot have friends unless you are f-u-cking their moms?"
    She seems like a vulgar woman. Not somebody I would associate my son with.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Youíre going to get a restraining order if you donít leave her alone.

So guys, doorstep or not?

Platinum Member
    Why are you still doing this? Time to cut the cord! Move on!

It's clear why you don't want people reading your posting history. You don't want anyone to know the full story of why this woman wants nothing to do with you.

She told you no more than once. More than twice.

Walk your child to the front door, say a civil hello, then leave. Do NOT ask her for a date or for you to do something together with the kids.

Platinum Member
    You posted this last week. You have allowed this woman to dictate your life:
    "Should I ask ex out?
    I'm in a hard situation. 7 month relationship. She left me 2 months ago, I chased and beg for a month, she blocked me everywhere. My son is friends with her daughter. One month no contact she reached out and asked if she could pick up my kid to spend the night at her place with her daughter. I was at work, so she picked him up and dropped him off, I didn't see her. Meanwhile we exchanged a few msgs mostly planning about the kid etc. I asked her for coffee, she said she thinks it's not a good idea. 10 days later I broke no contact wishing her happy new year, she replied wishing me too. It's been no contact now for 7 days exactly. Next month my kid will come again to visit me in the holidays, and she is likely to reach out again asking again to pick him up. Should I ask her out again? Maybe dinner with the kids?"

When are you going to consider what is best for your kid? There is NO reason that your child should be going over there.

She wants nothing to do with you. What are you not getting!
    Last edited by Hollyj; 01-13-2020 at 02:45 PM.

Originally Posted by boltnrun
    It's clear why you don't want people reading your posting history. You don't want anyone to know the full story of why this woman wants nothing to do with you.

She told you no more than once. More than twice.

Walk your child to the front door, say a civil hello, then leave. Do NOT ask her for a date or for you to do something together with the kids.
    Sounds good ty

Does your son have other friends? If so I would cancel as this is a total mess.

What happens when you start dating someone new and you are dropping your son off at an ex gf's house for a playdate?

Sooner or later the childs friendship with her son will end, better sooner than later.

You need a total clean break from her and stay as far away as possible.

Lost

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice