Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 15161718
Results 171 to 180 of 180

Thread: Exchange kids

  1. #171
    Platinum Member boltnrun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    12,989
    Originally Posted by RicBoy
    She called me sociopath, psychotic, mental, and a bunch of stuff too.. "grow up you f sociopath, your son can't have friends unless you are f their moms?"..like this one.

    Funny part now is in 2 weeks.. Last time in November, she told a bunch of stupid things in several emails, psychotic, never contact me again, etc . Then a month later sent me an emai" hi I hope things are going good with you.." then the rest of the email was to plan about the kids. Bet she is going to do the same now.
    And yet, you "love" her and want her back.

    However, she does NOT want you back. But you think you can slink up to her front door (or sit in the car during the drop off) and she's going to suddenly change her mind.

    Are you planning to dress up and fix your hair and everything so she can see what she's "missing out" on?

  2. #172
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    22,169
    Originally Posted by Billie28
    You have 2 weeks to prepare fun father son activities and to let your son know that , no, he wonít be catching up with online ďfriendsĒ and will instead be experiencing what a father and son should.

    You also can now block the ex and when your son arrives , you can take his phone and block your ex and her kid and delete their numbers.

    If you care even a tiny bit about your son , that IS what you WILL do.

    If you donít do that. Then you deserve everything thatís coming to you. Including a son that wonít even want to know you once he doesnít have to.

    Geez!!!! Itís an obvious choice but it sounds like you are going to make the wrong one regardless.
    You are wasting your breath. He doesn't care about the son.

  3. #173
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    124
    Originally Posted by boltnrun
    And yet, you "love" her and want her back.

    However, she does NOT want you back. But you think you can slink up to her front door (or sit in the car during the drop off) and she's going to suddenly change her mind.

    Are you planning to dress up and fix your hair and everything so she can see what she's "missing out" on?
    So in your opinion you can never get an ex back? People's feelings don't change?

  4. #174
    Platinum Member boltnrun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    12,989
    Please restart therapy. You are stuck in an obsessive loop.

    Frankly, if I were her I would feel extremely nervous to say the least.

  5.  

  6. #175
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    124
    Nervous of what? Been in no contact for almost 2 months (broken up for 3), I never text her first apart from a new years text. I did send a few texts when she reached out only for 4 days. I never initiate any texts calls or anything.

    The only reason we texted for 4 days is because she reached out with a breadcrumbs.. I thought ok, she is trying to come back without looking stupid. So I asked her out and she said no. That got me confused to be honest and I lost it and then when she called and we texted back and forth I poured my feelings and told her I want her back abd of course she went "you haven't changed, still texting me lots etc blabla"

  7. #176
    Platinum Member boltnrun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    12,989
    Originally Posted by RicBoy
    Nervous of what? Been in no contact for almost 2 months (broken up for 3), I never text her first apart from a new years text. I did send a few texts when she reached out only for 4 days. I never initiate any texts calls or anything.
    Because you won't give up.

    Despite saying you're not going to try, the very next post you say you want her back and ask what you should do to "reattract" her.

    She said no. More than once.

    But you're going to come back with "but, but, but she asked me about the book! Can't people change their feelings? Relationships are CONTRACTS!" And the loop begins again.

    Please seriously consider restarting therapy.

    And no, you have not been in no contact. She sent you ONE text and you responded with a bombardment.

  8. #177
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    124
    Originally Posted by boltnrun
    And no, you have not been in no contact. She sent you ONE text and you responded with a bombardment.
    Yeah this is true. Really bad move on my part. But I guess in 2 weeks when she reaches out to plan about the kids, I can still correct this.

  9. #178
    Platinum Member boltnrun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    12,989
    Sigh.

    Good luck. I hope you decide to seek therapy and make some positive changes. Not to "get her back" but because it's good for you.

  10. #179
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    124
    I asked a famous coach on YouTube, he recommends to go to her doorstep if my intention is to re-attract her. He said when she opens up, for me to smile a d not say a word, let the kid go in and take it from there.

  11. #180
    Super Moderator HeartGoesOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    16,886
    Gender
    Female
    Thread has run its course...Closed.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 15161718

Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •