LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 1415161718 LastLast

Thread: Exchange kids

Originally Posted by RicBoy
    I don't know man, I guess I just want her back and I don't know how.. And I can't accept it... I'm my mind there's always something u can do to fix things.
    Which is why I strongly suggest you return to therapy.

Your refusal to leave her alone and your plans to "reattract " her and show her you've "changed" prove you haven't changed one bit.

Originally Posted by boltnrun

Your refusal to leave her alone and your plans to "reattract " her and show her you've "changed" prove you haven't changed one bit.
    Not contacting her again or asking her out even when she reaches out

Platinum Member

AGREED. She has been abundantly clear that she does not want you back. The hard part about moving forward is that the children are friends and maybe had an attachment as "potential" stepsiblings. Stop contacting her. Then wean your child away from her child. Get your child involved in hobbies and create opportunities for other friendships to form. Do not let her manipulate you about "keeping your child from her daughter." Scale back his access to the device he video chats on, cut off visits to her house - its okay if the kids see eachother because they share classes or are a part of the same club, but if they video chat, they are too old for "playdates". if he goes 3 times a week, cut it back to once and then eliminate entirely. When your son has a firm parent that does things with him on a school night instead of allowing him to video chat constantly, other things will fill his life other than her

I let u guys know when she reaches out in 2 weeks. My son arrives on 31st

Platinum Member
    U don't really understand how close the kids are.. My son vídeo calls and plays games online with her daughter like 3 hours a day, weekends more.. My son is constantly calling my ex.. Everyday he calls me and my ex..

Before my ex sent me that nasty text..she sent another saying. "please don't take your kid away from me and my daughter.",then I said I was done and she sent me that nasty text I wrote here
    The kids are NOT close at all!!
    They are deprived kids left to their own devices.

No child at that age should be allowed 3 hours plus a day to even watch TV nevermind videochat anyone they want !?

Are you ready to be a parent?? You should have used a condom!!

Platinum Member
    I let u guys know when she reaches out in 2 weeks. My son arrives on 31st
    You have 2 weeks to prepare fun father son activities and to let your son know that , no, he won’t be catching up with online “friends” and will instead be experiencing what a father and son should.

You also can now block the ex and when your son arrives , you can take his phone and block your ex and her kid and delete their numbers.

If you care even a tiny bit about your son , that IS what you WILL do.

If you don’t do that. Then you deserve everything that’s coming to you. Including a son that won’t even want to know you once he doesn’t have to.

Geez!!!! It’s an obvious choice but it sounds like you are going to make the wrong one regardless.

My son doesn't live with me,.. He lives with his mom and the mom allows it.

And somehow I still want to work things out with my ex. If I stop the kid visits, reconciliation will never happen.

Just wonder if there's anything at all I can say or do after my last msg to her.

"The mother of my kid slept at my place 2 weeks, we hugged through the night but we didn't have sex, I was thinking of u. I'm not sure why I'm telling u this.... Ur so stupid for not giving me a chance, I'm so much into u, not only as a person but emotionally and sexually. Ahh it, u don't want me, I'm just making a fool out of myself contacting u, I'm moving on..."

I guess my mind is just playing tricks on me, she has been clear she wants nothing to do with me.

You called her stupid! Combined with the shouting and pushing and text bombardment, no wonder she isn't running back into your arms.

And you admit you're using YOUR OWN CHILD to try to get her back!

You need help. Seriously. Please return to therapy asap.

You called her stupid! Combined with the shouting and pushing and text bombardment, no wonder she isn't running back into your arms.

And you admit you're using YOUR OWN CHILD to try to get her back!

You need help. Seriously. Please return to therapy asap.
    She called me sociopath, psychotic, mental, and a bunch of stuff too.. "grow up you f sociopath, your son can't have friends unless you are f their moms?"..like this one.

Funny part now is in 2 weeks.. Last time in November, she told a bunch of stupid things in several emails, psychotic, never contact me again, etc . Then a month later sent me an emai" hi I hope things are going good with you.." then the rest of the email was to plan about the kids. Bet she is going to do the same now.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 1415161718 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice