Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Exchange kids

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    I am not responding anymore. Captain your own disaster.

For what? In front of your kids?
    Originally Posted by RicBoy
    there's a chance she will invite me in.

Why not? For coffee or talk... We have been all together many times, travels together, trips etc

Why not? For coffee or talk... We have been all together many times, travels together, trips etc
    So all the times you've asked her out since she broke up with you...how many times has she said "yes"? When you arranged to have your child visit her, did she say "you should come in for coffee and a talk"?

Originally Posted by boltnrun
    So all the times you've asked her out since she broke up with you...how many times has she said "yes"? When you arranged to have your child visit her, did she say "you should come in for coffee and a talk"?
    Yep, all the times I asked her for coffee she said No, I guess not likely she would invite me in. I will stay in the car anyways, I wanna give the impression I'm done with her and want her to see a change in my behavior. Fake it until u make it.

I didn't see her last time (first time after the break up) my kid went over, mother of my kid handed the exchanges.

Yep, all the times I asked her for coffee she said NO
    So what makes you think she's going to invite you in for "coffee and a talk"?

Please consider returning to therapy. Your obsessive, circular, looping, repetitive thoughts are, frankly, disturbing.

I don't know man, I guess I just want her back and I don't know how.. And I can't accept it... I'm my mind there's always something u can do to fix things.

Platinum Member
    Guys um not giving up just yet in this girl. And I can't really stop her seeing my kid, my family, his mom etc até ok with it.

Just want to know if going to her doorstep after allvtgsr happened if it's pathetic? Or stay in the car.?

I know it's wrong thinking but going to her doorstep there's a chance she will invite me in.
    I am thinking we are being played. No one can be this selfish and unaware.

U don't really understand how close the kids are.. My son vídeo calls and plays games online with her daughter like 3 hours a day, weekends more.. My son is constantly calling my ex.. Everyday he calls me and my ex..

Before my ex sent me that nasty text..she sent another saying. "please don't take your kid away from me and my daughter.",then I said I was done and she sent me that nasty text I wrote here

Platinum Member
    U don't really understand how close the kids are.. My son vídeo calls and plays games online with her daughter like 3 hours a day, weekends more.. My son is constantly calling my ex.. Everyday he calls me and my ex..

Before my ex sent me that nasty text..she sent another saying. "please don't take your kid away from me and my daughter.",then I said I was done and she sent me that nasty text I wrote here

Is this the scenario that the ex is not the child's mother. you are the father, you can stop your son from video calling the girl for 3 hours everyday (which is excessive!!) and get him involved in depending on his interests Scouting, a sport, the chess club, 4H, a group with the church where the kids depending on age volunteer at the soup kitchen, collect things for the food pantry or clean up an elderly person's yard. There are art classes after school, etc. And limit screen time. The computer should not be in his bedroom. It should be in the main part of the house. And there are routers where the amount of time for wifi is limited or you can change the password daily.

YOU ARE IN CHARGE HERE!!!!! Stop pretending you are not. He can visit other friends. if he's too young to drive, you have control!!!

Where is the boy's actual mother, also?

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 131415161718 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice