Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why did this guy block me on everything for NO REASON!?

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by RayRay63
    OP, please don't jump to conclusions that he was married/in a relationship/scamming you. There is no direct evidence for that. Just assumptions.

Work with what you know - you communicated with him, you videoed with him, yet in the end he didn't complete.

Maybe he got cold feet, or maybe he was more into the idea of it than the reality.

Possibly, rather than likely. Don't hang around waiting though.

Hopefully by the time he ever does you'll be with somebody better for you.
    But they are all assumptions. Often if there's a sudden drastic blocking like that it's because the person doesn't want someone else to know.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by slisa887
    He didn't because I told him not too because I ended up going away for Christmas literally the next day. He didn't only text me...he called and went on video chats too.
    That is not proof that he is single, girl. Not even close.

Neither is his claim that he would have dropped everything to come see you the very day he suggested it. You don't know if he would have followed through or had some sort of convenient, last-minute excuse as to why he couldn't make it after all.

Do we know for sure he is taken? No, of course not. Just as much as you don't know for sure he is single. You have never met him, never been to his house - you have no way of knowing what or whom he does in his free time.

My guess is that he's either had a wife/girlfriend the entire time and she caught on to him, or he's started seeing someone and doesn't want her to figure out he's been sweet-talking other girls online for months. Please, do not invest in strangers online in the future. It's a fantasy. Unless and until you spend real time together in person, you can't truly know who you are dealing with and what his real story is.

Originally Posted by RayRay63
    OP, please don't jump to conclusions that he was married/in a relationship/scamming you. There is no direct evidence for that. Just assumptions.

Work with what you know - you communicated with him, you videoed with him, yet in the end he didn't complete.

Maybe he got cold feet, or maybe he was more into the idea of it than the reality.

Possibly, rather than likely. Don't hang around waiting though.

Hopefully by the time he ever does you'll be with somebody better for you.
    uhm... all there is, is assumptions to give this op because none of us, including her know why he ghosted her. The MOST LIKELY scenerio though is that he was not being genuine with her in some way or another. Whether he was married or not, or he just got cold feet... conducting a relationship on the internet is bogus at best fueling feelings based on words without actions to back them up as truths and ends up like what happened to the OP or worse.

Originally Posted by slisa887
    He told me all the time that he would come to see me and live with me whenever I wanted all I had to do was tell him. He even told me one day that he would leave that same day to come see me. So there couldn't have been a secret wife or girlfriend. And he texted me at all hours of the day.
    The whole thing just makes absolutely no sense.
    Oh yes there could be a secret wife or girlfriend, dont delude yourself. He could find moments to text you at various times, dont fool yourself with that idea either. You have built up quite a fantasy in your mind over a guy you havent even met. I bet he's met another girl and now is chasing her. Do yourself a favour and block and delete him and move on.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Batya33
    But they are all assumptions. Often if there's a sudden drastic blocking like that it's because the person doesn't want someone else to know.
    Occam's razor.

i was blocked by my ex cause i put up a profile image on whatsapp of a dad taking a walk with his sweet little girl holding her teddy, it was so sweet gave me hope that someday i will have a kid like that.

my ex blocked me cause she felt i offended her, she lost her baby few years back, i was not aware about it, when i removed the picture, she unblocked me

sometimes some our actions hurt them and they do it to protect themselves from being hurt.

anyways since this happenned so many times, i stopped using profile images felt it was quite immature on her part continuously checking my profile changes.

now she is not in contact list , so it wouldnt matter much but i lost interest in changing profile images, so much drama in life just cause of profile images.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice