Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why did this guy block me on everything for NO REASON!?

Why did this guy block me on everything for NO REASON!?

I've been talking to this guy for 7 months now and we have never had any type of fight or argument whatsoever. We live about 6 hours away from each other so we haven't met in person yet, but we were planning on meeting soon. We would text almost everyday and he would always tell me how he wanted us to live together eventually and stuff like that. Literally last week he was telling me how he was falling in love with, how he was so excited to see me, and how he would do anything to be with me, and how he never wanted to be with anyone as much as me. Our last messages to each other was on Friday. Anyways yesterday I noticed he wasn't active on facebook all day and then I checked again in the evening and it said I could no longer message him on facebook. So I tried to send him a couple text messages and no response, so I guess he blocked me. I'm SO confused. Why the hell would he just block me on everything out of nowhere after 7 months of communication!??? Nothing even happened between us for him to even need to block me.
    What is your opinion on this??? Do you think he will eventually unblock me and try to contact me again???

He probably met someone local who he could see on a regular basis.

Having a relationship with an electronic device isn't as satisfying as being able to hold hands, hug, kiss, etc. with someone in person.

I recommend you do the same! Find someone you can actually see in person regularly.

But what was the point in blocking me though?? And how did things literally change in hours? Like we were communicating with each other 12 hours before all this happened and he was calling me beautiful and that he was excited to see me and stuff. How did things just change within 12 hours???

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    His wife found out?

He told me all the time that he would come to see me and live with me whenever I wanted all I had to do was tell him. He even told me one day that he would leave that same day to come see me. So there couldn't have been a secret wife or girlfriend. And he texted me at all hours of the day.
    The whole thing just makes absolutely no sense.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    A lot of cheaters will tell you anything you want to hear.

Try not to be so naive the next time. Talking about being in love and moving in together when you haven't even met in person is the sign of a very immature and impulsive mentality.

Because he wasn't serious. He was a phony and fake. He sold you a bill of goods.

He deceived you.

Originally Posted by slisa887
    He told me all the time that he would come to see me and live with me whenever I wanted all I had to do was tell him. He even told me one day that he would leave that same day to come see me. So there couldn't have been a secret wife or girlfriend. And he texted me at all hours of the day.
    The whole thing just makes absolutely no sense.
    But he didn't leave that same day to come see you, did he? And texting is easy to hide. He could have told his wife/live in girlfriend/non-live in girlfriend he was texting his buddy or checking sports scores.

By any chance are you a teenager or very young adult (younger than 20)?

He didn't because I told him not too because I ended up going away for Christmas literally the next day. He didn't only text me...he called and went on video chats too.
    No I'm not a teenager or younger than 20.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice