Need advice with co-worker! Please help

Jack Jensen

Hi all, really appreciate your advice.

I work in an office environment, its busy and social. I recently started this position and work with an accounts girl who sits on the opposite side of the office to myself. We interact and work on the same account but not everyday do we get a chance to speak only in passing at lunch, making a coffee or when we are in a group of people.

We chat and always are making eye contact, the tension is building to an intense level where I think about her outside of work and I am sure she does me. I can tell she is 100% interested, at the work party before Christmas drinks were flowing, we had good banter and the sexual level was intense and she said I should ask her out for a drink, the next day was the holidays and I told her I like her.

I have had girlfriends and have dated girls in the work environment previously so I am not a shy person when it comes to being upfront and asking a girl out.

I was waiting for an opportunity to catch her alone at work, at the end of the week to ask her out but I couldn't get her alone, if I ask her at her desk people will hear and I don't want co-workers knowing just yet our intensions as I have only started this job in the last 2 months.

I am in a work whats-app group and have her number but I didn't want to go that route and message her without asking for her number unless that is a good idea? I have waited a while to see if my feelings would ease off or intensify to be sure and now I am really wanting to go out with her and feel we have a great connection.

I can wait and catch her alone at work or ask her at her desk to come out side for a chat. No doubt it will happened but I want to hear other peoples advice if I should just ask her in front of every one :p, wait until I see her alone or message her?

Why not date outside of work? Being the office skirt chaser is not a good place to position yourself as new employee. Do not ask her out in front of anyone. Read up on the sexual harassment policies in your workplace.

I have had girlfriends and have dated girls in the work environment previously so I am not a shy person when it comes to being upfront and asking a girl out.

should just ask her in front of every one

I wouldn’t think that far ahead,

- Many people don't, and they suffer a lot of pain in dealing with relationships.

And if you don't think it's a good idea to ask her for her number in front of your coworkers - you are probably right.

Why not date outside of work? There are plenty of fish in the sea.

So you just want to be the office Lothario and cheat on your gf...and brag about it under two accounts?

My advice remains the same regarding your gf: https://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=561072&p=7151333&viewfull=1#post7151333

I am dating some one at the moment which I feel I have a better connection with the girl at my work place.
Wait, are "jjt" and "Jack Jensen" the same person???

Archived