Why would ex boyfriend send these texts?

bubbles2334

We got into a fight

About?

If he is angry at you, and the immature and vindictive type, then it is sadly not too surprising that he wants to twist the knife a little more and send you inappropriate messages.

Anyone who is capable of doing something like that would earn themselves a permanent ticket out of my life. I suspect this isn't the first time he's been so rude to you?

Are you having a hard time accepting it??

Have you been messaging him the past two weeks and that’s why he said what he did?

Did you respond to his message??

I’m guessing his message wasn’t the first in 2 weeks , so for context , let us know what the messages over the past 2 weeks were about?

Have you been messaging him the past two weeks and that’s why he said what he did?

I’m guessing his message wasn’t the first in 2 weeks , so for context , let us know what the messages over the past 2 weeks were about?

I will admit that I did the begging/pleading in the beginning and he's been saying basically the same thing since we've broken up. The only contact was to get my stuff, and figure out where the mail is. We haven't spoken in 2 days and no, I didn't respond to the message. No, I'm not having a hard time accepting it.

We haven't spoken in 2 days and no, I didn't respond to the message. No, I'm not having a hard time accepting it.

Sounds like he broke it off. So, probably to get your attention and see if he still has your interest. And get some validation.

Not responding is the correct response.

Even better, would be to block him and delete his number so he can't do it again. Have you got all your mail, and sent change of address notifications?

Sounds like he broke it off. So, probably to get your attention and see if he still has your interest. And get some validation.

Not responding is the correct response.

Even better, would be to block him and delete his number so he can't do it again. Have you got all your mail, and sent change of address notifications?

Yes, he is the one who broke it off. I have deleted his number just haven't blocked him on anything. There are still some things at the house we shared but nothing important. He was supposed to pack the rest of it up and send it to me. Yes, I have changed my address.

Yes, he is the one who broke it off. I have deleted his number just haven't blocked him on anything. There are still some things at the house we shared but nothing important. He was supposed to pack the rest of it up and send it to me. Yes, I have changed my address.

Well, without saying anything responsive to his message, just text and say:

"Please remember to pack my stuff and send it to me ASAP"

Then block him.

Or if the things left behind don't matter, just block him and be done with it.

Sorry to hear this. How old is he? Sever your ties. Don't hope for reconciliation.

Is this the same guy?: https://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=515911&p=6564818&viewfull=1#post6564818

Sorry to hear this. How old is he? Sever your ties. Don't hope for reconciliation.

Is this the same guy?: https://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=515911&p=6564818&viewfull=1#post6564818

He is 27 and no this is a completely different guy

My ex boyfriend just messaged me drunk saying he's slept with someone else, he's not sorry about the break up, he loved me and always will, and he's sorry if I'm having a hard time accepting it? We were together for 1.6 years, lived together for 1 year, and broke up 2 weeks ago?

I would guess the woman he's now sleeping with put him up to it.

It's noise. Pointless noise. Blocking him would end the noise.

Archived