Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why would ex boyfriend send these texts?

Why would ex boyfriend send these texts?

My ex boyfriend just messaged me drunk saying he's slept with someone else, he's not sorry about the break up, he loved me and always will, and he's sorry if I'm having a hard time accepting it? We were together for 1.6 years, lived together for 1 year, and broke up 2 weeks ago?

Platinum Member
    He sounds like a jerk who's out to hurt you. I would block him so he can't send you any more messages like that.

Why did you two break up?

We got into a fight

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by bubbles2334
    We got into a fight
    About?

If he is angry at you, and the immature and vindictive type, then it is sadly not too surprising that he wants to twist the knife a little more and send you inappropriate messages.

Anyone who is capable of doing something like that would earn themselves a permanent ticket out of my life. I suspect this isn't the first time he's been so rude to you?

He was spending a lot of time with a friend and I got jealous. This is actually the first time him acting like this. He used to be really sweet but something changed when we broke up.

He also used to not drink

Platinum Member
    Are you having a hard time accepting it??
    Have you been messaging him the past two weeks and thatís why he said what he did?

Did you respond to his message??

Iím guessing his message wasnít the first in 2 weeks , so for context , let us know what the messages over the past 2 weeks were about?

Originally Posted by Billie28
    Are you having a hard time accepting it??
    Have you been messaging him the past two weeks and thatís why he said what he did?

Did you respond to his message??

Iím guessing his message wasnít the first in 2 weeks , so for context , let us know what the messages over the past 2 weeks were about?
    I will admit that I did the begging/pleading in the beginning and he's been saying basically the same thing since we've broken up. The only contact was to get my stuff, and figure out where the mail is. We haven't spoken in 2 days and no, I didn't respond to the message. No, I'm not having a hard time accepting it.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by bubbles2334
    We haven't spoken in 2 days and no, I didn't respond to the message. No, I'm not having a hard time accepting it.
    Sounds like he broke it off. So, probably to get your attention and see if he still has your interest. And get some validation.

Not responding is the correct response.

Even better, would be to block him and delete his number so he can't do it again. Have you got all your mail, and sent change of address notifications?

Originally Posted by RayRay63
    Sounds like he broke it off. So, probably to get your attention and see if he still has your interest. And get some validation.

Not responding is the correct response.

Even better, would be to block him and delete his number so he can't do it again. Have you got all your mail, and sent change of address notifications?
    Yes, he is the one who broke it off. I have deleted his number just haven't blocked him on anything. There are still some things at the house we shared but nothing important. He was supposed to pack the rest of it up and send it to me. Yes, I have changed my address.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice