Should I unblock him

lola12

I had a big argument with my boyfriend. Our relationship has been very rocky since he had to leave the island to do some work. I love him but I’m very angry and i seem to lash out recently everyime we talk on WhatsApp. Anyways we were arguing last Wednesday I was again feeling insecure ciz he left and I was telling him that I love him but I’m trying hard to stop and he was telling me please stop and that he’ll soon be back and I said do you think I should block you ? and he said do it do it just do it now and I did. And now I dint know if I should unblock him. 😞 I feel bad that I fought with him when he’s alone and he needs me most. I just feel so sad that he left suddenly and I wanted to protect myself from not getting hurt if he doesn’t come back that’s why I kept fighting him and told him I want to forget him

How long have you been dating? Stop texting for a while, but don't lose your temper and block people. It sounds like he simply left and you don't want a nebulous LDR. Why not just breakup? He'll be fine, otherwise he would not have left.

Our relationship has been very rocky since he had to leave the island to do some work. I just feel so sad that he left suddenly and I wanted to protect myself from not getting hurt if he doesn’t come back that’s why I kept fighting him and told him I want to forget him
The reason why everyone is asking how old you are is the fact your behavior is immature. I think you should channel your energy elsewhere rather than crapping on him for things he has no control over.

Exactly! The fact you wont reveal your age says a lot right there. I think you need to let this go, and move on.

Are you from different cultures? Is he scheduled for an arranged marriage? Where do his family live? Where is he a citizen? How did you you meet? Work or school?

He is from Iran but had left there since he was a child. Then he cane to Malta 4 years ago and met me. He left to Italy now to fix his passport there.

Well, I think you should unblock him. You say that it's been 4 years and according to your text I can not see a single reason to throw away a 4 year - relationship.

If you feel insecure or anxious simply share your feelings with him and give it time. If you are about to end up with a decision as breaking up I think you should have a conversation last time before the last decision since it affects him as much as it affects you and you can never know if he will come up with a solution.

Simply, unblock him and take some time. Leaving him for such reason is a little bit... Uhm... weird? I mean he will come back, right?

Being that this man is from another country, you knew that he could not stay permanently in yours. He is only there as long as his passport allows unless he applies or residency and its approved. If he had to go to Italy to renew his passport, what was stopping you from asking if you could visit in a few weeks rather than throwing a tantrum. Maybe he thought it would only take him a day or two and that's why he didn't make a big deal. Also, your country could have the rule where someone can only stay so long, then they have to leave for awhile

Archived