LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Should I unblock him

Should I unblock him

I had a big argument with my boyfriend. Our relationship has been very rocky since he had to leave the island to do some work. I love him but Iím very angry and i seem to lash out recently everyime we talk on WhatsApp. Anyways we were arguing last Wednesday I was again feeling insecure ciz he left and I was telling him that I love him but Iím trying hard to stop and he was telling me please stop and that heíll soon be back and I said do you think I should block you ? and he said do it do it just do it now and I did. And now I dint know if I should unblock him. 😞 I feel bad that I fought with him when heís alone and he needs me most. I just feel so sad that he left suddenly and I wanted to protect myself from not getting hurt if he doesnít come back thatís why I kept fighting him and told him I want to forget him

How long have you been dating? Stop texting for a while, but don't lose your temper and block people. It sounds like he simply left and you don't want a nebulous LDR. Why not just breakup? He'll be fine, otherwise he would not have left.
    Originally Posted by lola12
    Our relationship has been very rocky since he had to leave the island to do some work. I just feel so sad that he left suddenly and I wanted to protect myself from not getting hurt if he doesnít come back thatís why I kept fighting him and told him I want to forget him

How old are you?

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by melancholy123
    How old are you?
    I was going to ask that.

Platinum Member
    These are the terms of the relationship that he has to offer. If you're okay with it, then accept it and don't be unkind. If you're not okay with it, then you need to end the relationship.

4 years but itís complicated. He had to leave cause his passport expired and he never told me this

Is he going back to his home country? Did you meet as students? Are you from different cultures?
    Originally Posted by lola12
    4 years but itís complicated. He had to leave cause his passport expired and he never told me this

No not to his home country. He is from Iran but had left there since he was a child. Then he cane to Malta 4 years ago and met me. He left to Italy now to fix his passport there

The reason why everyone is asking how old you are is the fact your behavior is immature. I think you should channel your energy elsewhere rather than crapping on him for things he has no control over.

Originally Posted by smackie9
    The reason why everyone is asking how old you are is the fact your behavior is immature. I think you should channel your energy elsewhere rather than crapping on him for things he has no control over.
    Exactly! The fact you wont reveal your age says a lot right there. I think you need to let this go, and move on.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice