LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Should I ask ex out?

Originally Posted by RayRay63
    For a start, pay attention to Einstein's definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

No contact, strict no contact, and no kid dates, because you can't help yourself - see above.

Read this thread and all the advice in it again. And get some help with the anger issues, and no more violence against women.
    Bro I didn't really hit her. I just shouted at her and little push nothing special really. She just used it as excuse to get rid of me because she was smothered.

I cant stop kids seeing each other man. One my ex called me immature. She said: "so your kid can't have friends unless u are f-u-cking their mom's?". Also the mother of my kid said it's totally fine and I should let them continue seeing each other.

So I will need to see her to exchange kids, how to act:"hi and bye"?

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by RicBoy
    Bro I didn't really hit her. I just shouted at her and little push nothing special really.
    It was special to her.

Originally Posted by RayRay63
    It was special to her.
    I could be wrong here but for me she reached out because she was curious to see if I was with the mother of my kid, if I had changed or if I had moved on because she knew that the mother of my kid was at my place for Christmas and as soon as she realized that I'm still into her she just backed off again and started complaining again I haven't changed that I'm still the same

Bronze Member
    Originally Posted by RicBoy
    Come on now, she reached out after weeks of NC to ask if u have a book of hers that she knows I never touched it. U really think she gave a about a book.. Also then she told me if she had any interest on me like 1% she wouldn't get back to me because she knew the mother of my kid slept at my place 2 weeks.
    You’re assigning significance to things with no significance.

That sort of thought process is what lends to to your abusive behavior: assigning your own selfish desires to someone else’s actions in spite of them explaining their reasons to you, and then harassing them and becoming aggressive when it doesn’t go your (made up) way.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Give Advice
Ask For Advice