Ambitious person wanting to learn and be successful

score123

Hwy everybody! I live in Europe and I would like to have any suggestion for career and personal growth. I have studied a technology field and I would like to find any project that can permit me be coauthor in any paper and present it in any conference. I have seen many sites but thay cost so much and they do not give you the opportunity to be coauthor with someone. I would like something for really unexperienced people in the research field who like to learn and cannot afford the expensive conferences. I can also work for that in a volunteering way notpaid. It is just so difficult to find aomething like this in Europe. Someone can help? My field is Informatics.

Thanks!

Have you joined any professional organizations? Are you in any alumni groups from your university? You should be. This is where you should be looking to find mentors, sponsors, etc. Why not write your own papers? Do your own research. Look at companies with your professional interests and see if they do research or publish papers.

Also you should be on LinkedIn to make and keep connections. You need a professional looking head shot with a good description of your education and work experience. Also look up coworkers, former coworkers and alumni, professors etc from your university. Upload your contact list and start making professional and academic connections.

Are you looking for a job or experience or exposure? What is the purpose of wanting to co-write with someone and present it at a conference? You would have to be rather well established and known to be invited to present papers at professional conferences.

I have studied a technology field and I would like to find any project that can permit me be coauthor in any paper and present it in any conference.

Archived