Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

Question about Dom/Sub relationship

Guest StarflowerM4

Guest StarflowerM4

Hi, I have recently met someone who is int the BDSM. I have no experience in this, I am interested, I would be his sub. Am I allowed other relationships, or will I just be with him. I have done lots of reading, but not sure what to expect, what am I to do, say. Iam on a couple of dating apps, am I still allowed to use them.

Every dom expects something different , so don't try and prepare yourself too much ....and have a good think about how far you want to go ..I know subs that control everything down the what the person wears during the day and I know subs who only sub in the bedroom . He needs to tell you because no one can second guess how much of a dom he wants to play this .

Every dom expects something different , so don't try and prepare yourself too much ....and have a good think about how far you want to go ..I know subs that control everything down the what the person wears during the day and I know subs who only sub in the bedroom . He needs to tell you because no one can second guess how much of a dom he wants to play this .

I meant dom were I wrote sub ...sorry , it was late .

You seem to know a little bit too much pippy!

Hi, I have recently met someone who is int the BDSM. I have no experience in this, I am interested, I would be his sub. Am I allowed other relationships, or will I just be with him. I have done lots of reading, but not sure what to expect, what am I to do, say. Iam on a couple of dating apps, am I still allowed to use them.

Why are you asking us? Why not ask him what his rules are and then you can decide if you are on board with what he demands. If you aren't then you can just not see him again. Just because you want to be his sub doesn't mean you should also be his fool.

Archived