Yeah..So this is going to be long..Around 8 years ago I had feelings for a girl...I also had a best friend who I was really close with..I found out that he was in a relationship with her..It was a really painful year for me (they were in a relationship for a year)...With a lot of painful memories I would rather not remember..Like watching them both kiss in front of me etc..After a year they broke up, but I never really found the courage to propose to her even though she already knew I liked her anyways..After some 2 months, I found out she liked my another best friend ..A closer one..And that they both actually liked each other..They both were trying to hide the fact from me as they thought I would get hurt..Which I did I guess..But now..After 8 years they both are still in a relationship and they are both happy..2 years back , I entered into a relationship..My first one..It was all good..But around 1 year back, something happened and we broke up..But our feelings never faded..And we still like each other..But according to her , I am now a part of her life, an important one, but not her life itself..And somehow she is getting really close to this person we both know and she evn confessed once she has a crush on him although it's nowhere near love and all..I was feeling insecure which was not like me and I ended up telling that to her..She still hangs out with him a lot but now she hides the fact that she spent time with him whenever she does...I'm getting this feeling in me..I don't know..Like I am really really afraid..And somehow it reminds me of those I had all those years ago..I really don't know what to do..

Can you distance yourself from this group of people? For example don't follow their social media and don't keep track of all their love lives. This way you can move forward and be happy rather than ruminating on a past and other people's actions and feelings over which you have no control.

8 years ago I had feelings for a girl...I also had a best friend who I was really close with.

Archived