Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My Wife Emotional Relation with another Men; What would help?

Sorry to hear this. Agree with the counselor that tracking her means this has devolved into a detective game for you and does nothing to improve your marriage. Clearly, she needs to end the affair. Have you spoken in depth about her affair in counselling?
    Originally Posted by canadien
    We are attending Couples Counselling right now. I have a GPS Tracker she is unaware of. Councillor said that if I tell her about tracker than she will use another method to get in contact

My baby first birthday is coming next month and the third party and my wife wants to have a big hall party that would cost around $1,500 and invite all relatives to the party; I feel totally alone at this time and I want everything to just stop.
    What!? Why? He's taking over your role as the husband...why is this being allowed and no one saying anything?

Find a different marriage counsellor. Ask your wife to end contact with this man, if all else fails, I'm not sure you can stop it.
    This man is starting to take over.

I'm sorry you're going through this, both of them are incredibly disrespectful.

Originally Posted by Hollyj
    Stop being such a doormat and put your foot down. Tell her you are not having a big party.

The counselor is okay with her interaction with this guy?
    Ya; According to the Councelor its my fault for letting her stray and not paying enough attention; and my wife is saying what I can do to get her attention back its like talking to a wall as she already gets very emotional when I tell her to limit her interaction with him; Councelor told me not to talk to his wife; Should I?

He always seems to talk about other girls and how he talks to so many girls and he has so many friends and how many activity he has been doing; My wife is always telling him to stop talking to other girls and only give attention to her and he is doing just that; its like push pull strategy that is working perfectly fine and I can do nothing about it.

Platinum Member
    Ya; According to the Councelor its my fault for letting her stray and not paying enough attention; and my wife is saying what I can do to get her attention back its like talking to a wall as she already gets very emotional when I tell her to limit her interaction with him; Councelor told me not to talk to his wife; Should I?

He always seems to talk about other girls and how he talks to so many girls and he has so many friends and how many activity he has been doing.
    The counselor is an azzhole! Your wife is solely responsible for her cheating. Is the counselor Indian?

You need to end your marriage. Period.

Originally Posted by Hollyj
    The counselor is an azzhole! Your wife is solely responsible for her cheating. Is the counselor Indian?

You need to end your marriage. Period.
    Yes the councelor is indian;
    My wife even make my baby call him Papa; and my title is daddy; I had big argument about that the other day and she says that her decision.

Platinum Member
    Yes the councelor is indian;
    My wife even make my baby call him Papa; and my title is daddy; I had big argument about that the other day and she says that her decision.
    The marriage is done.

My wife is already agreed that she is having an emotional connection with him and nothing is wrong with that; she needs him for guidance and life understanding that she mentioned to Marriage councelor, She is trying to change him in return;

And marriage councelor wants me to focus on us and forget about the third party, my wife does not want to bring the third party into conversation at counselling as its about us and not him according to her;
    She wants me to give up using phone for entertainment and watching TV or any other activity and only focus on her solely; its like I constantly have to myself to her as she says the other guy has great personally, leadership skills and big friend circle which I do not; He is like a magnet to her.

Its like a battle I can not win trying to impress my wife and trying to convince her that I am better than him.
    This is a load of crap. Your wife does not need a married man for guidance! As for her trying to change him - change him into what??? Another load of crap.

You need a new marriage counselor as you are getting bad advice. You need to be talking to your wife about her carrying on with this married man and make your point it needs to stop and she needs to get a new job.

I agree about changing counselors.

You also have a relationship with this guy? Have you confronted him?

Originally Posted by Lambert
    I agree about changing counselors.

You also have a relationship with this guy? Have you confronted him?
    He is my wife cousins husband; I though it was safe being in the family and that's why I said yes to all the activities.

Four months ago I had big blowout with my wife when I told her to stop this constant interaction; he became very aggravated at the time and he gave final resolution to end relation I told him that we can still continue to interact but to observe himself and manage this scenario better.

He says that he is helping my wife and even councelor is reiterating that I need to show her similar attention and to win her over.

Platinum Member
    You need to stand up for yourself. She absolutely cannot let your child call this man pappa or whatever. Absurd!

Get a new marriage Councillor ASAP

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice