Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 121314151617 LastLast

Thread: My Wife Emotional Relation with another Men; What would help?

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    So who's this affair with? Your sperm donating cousin now or what you initially claimed, her cousin's husband? Are there 2 affairs now?

Your cousin AND who you initially accused her of having an affair with? Are affairs that common in unhappy barren arranged marriage?

Was this sperm donation in vitro or in person?

This is the same cousins husband; Initially, they were accusing of being jealous of their friendship and it was only Platonic and I was getting Paranoid over nothing; by putting VAR in the car I was able to get to know their day to day conversations; and understood at that time that my cousins husband became more important than me and they were in love and my wife was in total Limerence over this cousins Husband.

They could have continued this for long term if I had not been disturbed by their long conversations over late in the night and secret meetings; The Emotional connection was getting more stronger by the day.

You're changing your story. You originally said it was your wife's cousin's husband, then you said the sperm donor was YOUR cousin, now you're back to saying it's her cousin's husband.

What's going on here?

"What ended up happening was she used my cousin as a Sperm donor"

"This is the same cousins husband"

So the child you have is her cousin's husband's child or your cousin's child? Is it from an affair or from in vitro?
    Originally Posted by canadien
    What ended up happening was she used my cousin as a Sperm donor. I decided to do the DNA test

Originally Posted by boltnrun
    You're changing your story. You originally said it was your wife's cousin's husband, then you said the sperm donor was YOUR cousin, now you're back to saying it's her cousin's husband.

What's going on here?

"What ended up happening was she used my cousin as a Sperm donor"

"This is the same cousins husband"

Its very simple; Its the same guy my cousins husband; It seems his wife asked for her independence and he became distant from her while my wife took her place for emotional support for him; Problem is they never asked if I was OK with this set up..

Its very simple; Its the same guy my cousins husband; It seems his wife asked for her independence and he became distant from her while my wife took her place for emotional support for him; Problem is they never asked if I was OK with this set up..
    Nope. You said this before: "
    He is the Husband of my wife's cousin from India"

Now you're saying he's YOUR cousin.

Which is it??? And why change the story?

Are you guys sane?

whats the difference between cousin and cousins husband?

Both are same terms; we know this family from India; so relations are all over, maybe you guys are not familiar with south Indian family structure; We usually marry into our own last name that means most people are connected one way or another.

So the child you have is her cousin's husband's child or your cousin's child? Is it from an affair or from in vitro?
    I have no proof; she said the cousins husband assured her that he will never make claim for the child and she took his words as true; She said that she knows his character and he will never make wrong decision for her.

Problem for me is she wants him to meet my Baby now; and this will create more emotional entanglement that I am not ready for; How to answer this request?

It depends. Is the child from them having sex within an affair or from them using his sperm for in virto fertilization? When is he (your cousin her cousin'd husband, whoever) is he visiting? Do you have a choice? Wouldn't it seem weird to the rest of your family if you refuse family gatherings?
    Problem for me is she wants him to meet my Baby now; and this will create more emotional entanglement that I am not ready for; How to answer this request?
    Last edited by Wiseman2; 06-30-2020 at 02:07 PM.

OP

You say:

"Its like a battle I can not win trying to impress my wife and trying to convince her that I am better than him."

Why bother any more, really.

It depends. Is the child from them having sex within an affair or from them using his sperm for in virto fertilization? When is he (your cousin her cousin'd husband, whoever) is he visiting? Do you have a choice? Wouldn't it seem weird to the rest of your family if you refuse family gatherings?
    This family is extended and we really do not have to see them if we choose to avoid them completely; His wife wants nothing to do with us anymore.

Its just my wife saying we should keep him In contact incase some medical emergency for the baby and he is required because my baby shares his genes; and he feel special love for the baby according to her; She says that he is innocent in all this and should not be punished this way; he only had good intentions for us according to her.

So, should I meet him secretly with my baby?

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 121314151617 LastLast

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice