Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: My Wife Emotional Relation with another Men; What would help?

Originally Posted by BurtReynolds
    At this point it seems like she is just using you as a chaperone for her dates with other men. This wouldn't be acceptable in any country. Its not controlling to demand that your wife does not have boyfriends.
    But she says so confidently that she is his girlfriend; is it my responsibility to tell him that my wife can not be your girl friend?

She says she has given up on me after 10 years, and he keeps saying the same thing about his wife; how can i make them see the fault in how they are approching this scenario?

Platinum Member
    Sounds like you are headed for a lifetime of misery. If you cant leave her then i guess all you can do is go and find someone else as well and just stay in a sham marriage for pretence.

Originally Posted by ninjabib
    Sounds like you are headed for a lifetime of misery. If you cant leave her then i guess all you can do is go and find someone else as well and just stay in a sham marriage for pretence.
    She makes multiple remarks of this kind; and it seems like perfect scenario for her if it goes like that.

But i can not make myself go to another person when i already have a wife, i do not know why morality has a hold on me but it does and i can not help it.

Platinum Member
    You are going to be an extremely unhappy man with her till the day you die. Shes a wife by title only.

You are going to be an extremely unhappy man with her till the day you die. Shes a wife by title only.
    She says that i need to prove her against the third guy; if i can show more care then she will not require third guy.

How can i make her see the fault in this? I can not be better then him and i will not even try too; she is just getting me desperate.

I saw earlier something about limmerence, where a person highly fantasizes and idealizes the third person.

From india there is her favorite actor who she says this third guy looks like; she never calls him by his first name, and wanted my baby to call him Papa which i am not fond of.

Its like she is almost addicted to him and she will not hear anything negative about the third guy, he is her dream husband who can give her all she ever wanted.

Platinum Member
    She 100% should not be letting your child call her side guy Papa or anything like that.

You have nothing to prove. Don't play her games. Go find a woman that will make you happy.

She 100% should not be letting your child call her side guy Papa or anything like that.

You have nothing to prove. Don't play her games. Go find a woman that will make you happy.
    Ultimately i am her husband, and he has his own wife.

What do they get by making me feel this way? Do they want to live like this for rest of their lives?

His wife wants to leave her job and wants him to start a business for her; she does not want to work and want to become boss, and she simply does not care if her husband spends all his time with my wife; but i do and i see losing myself one bit at a time.

Platinum Member
    Not me or anybody else can tell you that. Only she/they can.

She says that i should be greatful for all his previous favors that he did for us.

She says he can sense all this turmoil in our relationship and i should stop confronting her about the emotional stuff.

She says that i am making her depressed by inquiring into this matter.

She says that all this books i read and the forum that i go to is a form of a cheating also, i should not share personal information to strangers.

She wants me to talk to him, should i? Why can't she simply stop calling and seeing him? Why do i need to explian myself against their wrong doing?

She doesn't want to stop.

You can't make her stop seeing him or stop lying about seeing him.

You can demand she stop, it might work or it might not.

If not, you can stay in the marriage and be miserable or you can divorce her. I believe divorce is legal in Canada.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Videos

What Is Good To Know About The First Date

Online Dating Websites Most Frequently Used By Older Adults

Blogging Helps New Moms Handle Parental Stress

What Do Men And Women Want In A Relationship?

Benefits Of Online Education

Talking To Children Is Better Than Reading To Them
Give Advice
Ask For Advice