my wife gets mad at me with my haircut

Massari

Hello All

I haven't been here for a long time, been Married for a couple years and I am glad this site is still alive and active. Thank you all!

I won't say my marriage is perfect it's far from it but a lot of the issues has to do with how my family is. They seem to interfere sometimes and to her this became a big deal. Fast Forward, She thinks I don't appreciate or respect her or don't care about her but I do. I sponsored her and she has Canadian PR now because of me. I did a lot for her and she keeps thinking I value my family over her and I don't! Even her family would agree that I was good to her. I don't want to go over details about her issues with my family as both sides including me made mistakes. Anyhow, I used to have a specific haircut due to my hair loss. I am not bald but I am loosing hair on my top middle or my head so the best haircut for me is 0 on sides and short on top with a line on my lift side to separate the side. She said why do I shave off so much and I looked bald. I usually get haircut like this. Before I was married to her I had this haircut. Even when I met here i had the same kind of haircut. She bullies her way for weed also. As you know weed is legal in Canada. I don't smoke it i like to eat it. She doesn't like that either. Can she dictate to me about my hair? I don't think she can. I have a right to do what ever the ***** i want with my hair. BTW this is not me in my avatar. but similar looking!

Thank you. please advise

I’ve been a customer of Ashley&Martin hair growth company for years now and I have a full head of hair. It really works!

A&M are in Australia but perhaps you could see if they have an equivalent in Canada....*

The ingredients to look for are: Finisteride. Saw Palmetto. Minoxinil.

To your question, my gf wants me to cut my hair all the time. I tell her ‘No’....I’ll cut my hair when I’m good and ready!

S’up to you bud. Becoming a ‘Yes Man’ or a doormat will not bode well for your relationship..*

Carus*

You can have your hair any way you like.

Yes. I believe there’s deeper issues going on here...as in, it’s not just about the hair....

She sounds like what could be termed a ‘Control Freak’ who needs to feel like she has control of everything.

The problem with that is that let’s say OP does cut his hair the way she wants...then it will be something else, then something else...ad nauseum...

Only ways to deal with that is have good boundaries and a firm constitution....or leave...

People will treat you how you let them*

Again OP, Google A&M and see what you can find...You don’t have to be losing your hair at all*

Regards

Carus*

Yes. I believe there’s deeper issues going on here...as in, it’s not just abot CT ut the hair....

She sounds like what could be termed a ‘Control Freak’ who needs to feel like she has control of everything.

The problem with that is that let’s say OP does cut his hair the way she wants...then it will be something else, then something else...ad nauseum...

Only ways to deal with that is have good boundaries and a firm constitution....or leave...

People will treat you how you let them*

Again OP, Google A&M and see what you can find...You don’t have to be losing your hair at all*

Regards

Carus*

you are right on the money, we have lots of issues and she keeps connecting all of the together,

Archived