Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Prayers/ Good thoughts for the people and animals of Australia.

Platinum Member
    Thankyou all of our Australian friends for posting xx we are miles apart but my goodness ...you are in the worlds' thoughts believe me . I have seen things on twitter I will never be able to unsee , but what the world needs to see .

Vic she wont see it as intruding , we have known silver a long time and she will just be touched you care .... tell her I made you do it

Originally Posted by RayRay63
    We have bushfires every summer. These ones are the worst since at least the '80s (possibly the 70's), to be sure, but its not exactly novel.

The PM traditionally takes a 2 week break at Xmas/new year, because its the 'down time' politically - the appropriate time for it.

The personalised reaction against him is understandable, coming from people who are suffering anxiety/grief reactions and lashing out.

But what exactly was the responsibility he shirked?

And who are these "others" you speak of? The heads of the fire and emergency services are supposed to be in control of the response, not the PM.
    I am not going to have a political discussion with you. I have my opinions & you have yours.
    Once he realised the catastrophic extent of the fires he should have cut his holiday short & come home.

Platinum Member
    I didn't ask you for a political answer, I asked you for one based on reason and logic.

Thank you for confirming that your statement is a partisan political one.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    If politics comes into this it will be closed. I donít want to see that happen.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    If politics comes into this it will be closed. I donít want to see that happen.
    I agree.

Posters should not be posting party political views, attacking elected representatives, in this thread.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice