LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I feel like this is going well but I can't shake nerves about it

Originally Posted by Skeptic76
    Well, it sounds like you already made plans to visit, so go visit! Amid the chorus of “doomed” I will be the rebel who says that you probably have some love to exchange with this person.

Will it last? Who knows. But if you stay present and open minded you will be open to receive whatever lessons this person and situation have to teach you.

Best wishes!
    Thank you so much! I've really already made up my mind about it but just kind of needed some encouragement. I don't even like to take the distance into consideration since I have a plan. I honestly haven't felt like this about anyone in awhile and it's not like we've just been talking non-stop for no reason.

Originally Posted by Somnarium
    Thank you so much! I've really already made up my mind about it but just kind of needed some encouragement. I don't even like to take the distance into consideration since I have a plan. I honestly haven't felt like this about anyone in awhile and it's not like we've just been talking non-stop for no reason.
    I hope it works out for you. Just remain realistic in the long run and you will be ok!

Originally Posted by Cherylyn
    I hope it works out for you. Just remain realistic in the long run and you will be ok!
    Thanks! I'm trying to keep a realistic outlook but I'm very excited and nervous.

Originally Posted by Somnarium
    Thanks! I'm trying to keep a realistic outlook but I'm very excited and nervous.
    Remaining realistic is good! Good luck!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Videos

Relationships During Quarantine

Cheating Husbands Are at Risk of a Heart Attack

Romance At Work: Yes Or No?

How To Overcome A Divorce

Love Hormone Oxytocin Improves Stressful Relationships

Forgiveness Does Not Always Solve Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice