Open Club  ·  86 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

OMG a new year and decade!!!

Seraphim

I know vic ...here we are again ..

ems was born in 1999 but obviously doesn't remember , so I taped ( on a video recorder lol remember those ) the news with all the countries one by one seeing the year 2000 come in , so when she is older ( well now) she could look at the videos knowing she was part of it ..

Do you remember that it was expected that computers , all the checkouts , banks etc etc would all go wrong at midnight because they wouldn't be able to reset to 2000 or something ,,and nothing happened hahahaha

I am a bit fed up ..I dont like NYE cos I am sat here on my own and I feel like I should be doing something hahaha my daughter and her friends said I can go to their house party if I wanted ....but as much as they will pretend it's ok , I know they dont want a * mum* there hahaha

ems was born in 1999 but obviously doesn't remember , so I taped ( on a video recorder lol remember those ) the news with all the countries one by one seeing the year 2000 come in , so when she is older ( well now) she could look at the videos knowing she was part of it ..

Do you remember that it was expected that computers , all the checkouts , banks etc etc would all go wrong at midnight because they wouldn't be able to reset to 2000 or something ,,and nothing happened hahahaha

I am a bit fed up ..I dont like NYE cos I am sat here on my own and I feel like I should be doing something hahaha my daughter and her friends said I can go to their house party if I wanted ....but as much as they will pretend it's ok , I know they dont want a * mum* there hahaha

Yeah I remember that! I filled everything with water and took my money out of bank etc... lol.

I know we are boring too. We hardly make it to the ball coming down anymore.

I am a bit fed up ..I don't like NYE cos I am sat here on my own and I feel like I should be doing something hahaha my daughter and her friends said I can go to their house party if I wanted ....but as much as they will pretend it's ok , I know they dont want a * mum* there hahaha

I can't pm you.

I wish all that and more to you and your lovely daughter.

Have a happy and blessed 2020!!!!

Maybe so.....lol. But I just can’t get over paying for dried out chicken and watered down champagne you know? You pay a mint to go anywhere ,the food is awful ,the music is awful . I can have seafood and vodka at home.

I don't know anyone who goes out anymore, and many of my friends are in their 30's and 40's. Too expensive and NYC is insane with drinking on NYE.

I can't pm you.

I wish all that and more to you and your lovely daughter.

Have a happy and blessed 2020!!!!

Ahh I just switched it off a while because I am having so many back and neck/migraine problems that I find it too hard to sit and type too much and kept leaving mid coversation with people in private ...but I will put it on again soon x

Thankyou for your lovely wishes

Ahh I just switched it off a while because I am having so many back and neck/migraine problems that I find it too hard to sit and type too much and kept leaving mid coversation with people in private ...but I will put it on again soon x

Thankyou for your lovely wishes

Awww thanks lovely missed talking to you.

Happy New Year! I'm in the U.S./Midwest so less than 6 hours to go :) I really used to enjoy the New Year's Eve parties, but today I had a full day, running in cold/snow, going on errands with my daughter & helping her get ready for a big NYE party (ah...the young....) and I'm perfectly content to sit in my cozy pj's in my cozy house, with a bottle of champagne and all you fine people :)

Hope 2020 is wonderful to all of you! Cheers!

Happy New Year! I'm in the U.S./Midwest so less than 6 hours to go :) I really used to enjoy the New Year's Eve parties, but today I had a full day, running in cold/snow, going on errands with my daughter & helping her get ready for a big NYE party (ah...the young....) and I'm perfectly content to sit in my cozy pj's in my cozy house, with a bottle of champagne and all you fine people :)

Hope 2020 is wonderful to all of you! Cheers!

Happy New Year to you too!

Archived