Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Giving Everything a Shot

I’ve been healing on my own lately and believe I am more compatible with someone else. To the people who offer me such mean, “tough love” on here (not all of you, but some): you. I’m a human being behind this screen like you are. This was my first relationship and losing it hurt a lot. I still have the memories of him and I together and when random thoughts of him being with someone else come up, it hurts me. I can’t control it. If you experienced the type of mental torment and not knowing what’s real or not like I had to go through, my first thought wouldn’t be to kick you when you’re down. Looking for hope on this forum and not getting it was rough. I’m mentally unwell and can’t really get out of my overall slump in life , and when I say that, most people say, “Well, if that’s how you want to be, then whatever. you too.” You’re a demon to me and I feel like I’m in hell. Wish I was in the hospital. Not “just looking for attention” when I say these things. Don’t want to be a part of this insane world. Trying to date other guys. Trying to get a better job. Trying to find hobbies I enjoy. Sorry I said you because I don’t want to cause a storm, but don’t some of you troublemakers like storms? Don’t you cause storms? Sorry all those bad things happened to you, but we’ve been through bad things to, and it doesn’t make sense to take other people down— especially innocent people.

Have you considered getting an evaluation from a doctor?
    Originally Posted by Linkkid185
    Wish I was in the hospital. Don’t want to be a part of this insane world.

Originally Posted by Linkkid185
    it doesn’t make sense to take other people down— especially innocent people.
    I read this entire thread and I don't see where anyone was anything but supportive of you and what you were going through.
    I am sorry you are still hurting. Maybe in time you will see things differently.

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    Have you considered getting an evaluation from a doctor?
    Yes I have and I’m on antidepressants at the moment.

Originally Posted by reinventmyself
    I read this entire thread and I don't see where anyone was anything but supportive of you and what you were going through.
    I am sorry you are still hurting. Maybe in time you will see things differently.
    Thanks for at least being nice and acknowledging my suffering. I’ve talked with family members to get advice and help. My grandmother just tell me I should go back to school and get out more and I will get out more but on my own terms and at my own pace. Life is more complex than just getting a degree and a couple hobbies and friends and having everything fixed. Most of life just feels like roadblocks and loneliness to me. And you can’t really say that without someone— hell, maybe everyone— disregarding your pain and making you feel like you’re the bad guy, right? It just makes you feel even more alone. There’s a saying out there that goes something like ‘You can’t solve a problem at the level it was created.’

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice