LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My husband too in selfish in the bedroom

My husband too in selfish in the bedroom

Since it wouldnít allow me to reply to Bipolarqueen..... I just really wanted to touch on this subject with you because Iím in the same exact boat. I mean literally it was almost as if it were me writing it... Iíve too tried talking to my husband about it & he says the same thing ďheíll tryĒ or give me stupid reasons. I personally love to kiss & do you know that this man will not even kiss me unless he has just brushed his teeth. Mind you weíve been married 15 yrs. Iíve just never experienced being with someone so inconsiderate when it comes to sex/lovemaking. The thing that bothers me the most is I know for 100% fact that he knows how to please me but it hurts my feelings that he doesnít care too and on that same note people always say what is talk to him about it I feel like I shouldnít have to talk to him about it he should automatically know that of course iím going to want pleased in the bed just as well as he is you know what I mean? I donít know I just donít feel like I should have to tell my husband I feel he should want to make me happy. Now on his behalf I will say this he is on a drug that extremely lowers your libido oh because I forgot to mention the fact that for the past year ever since he started this medicine we maybe have sex once a month keyword maybe... but anyway Iím with you girl if you want to talk more about it Iím new to this whole app Iím sure thereís probably a way that we could discuss one on one I just havenít figured out how yet if there even is a way but I would love to talk about it more because I know it isnít me Iím not conceited by any means but Iím pretty confident. So it just leaves the question what is the problem???

Platinum Member
    You will be able to private message her when you have made enough posts to qaulify for the private message option . It is an unknown amount of posts , so you just have to keep posting untill you see the option appear .

You shouldn't be putting up personal information if that's actually your wedding pic and name.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by SherrySher
    You shouldn't be putting up personal information if that's actually your wedding pic and name.
    yeah I was sat thinking the same ...* I hope that isn't her real picture *

take it from us op , this is a public forum , anyone can read without been a member , don't make yourself obvious if you are trying to be discreet about this stuff .

Originally Posted by pippy longstocking
    You will be able to private message her when you have made enough posts to qaulify for the private message option . It is an unknown amount of posts , so you just have to keep posting untill you see the option appear .
    Ok thank you

Omg ty I didnít realize that 🤦🏼♀️

[QUOTE=Toni Coffman;7188452]Omg ty I didnít realize that 🤦🏼♀️

Might want to change the name too or see if it's possible to change your username. It can be looked up online easily enough.

Just be cautious.

Might want to change the name too or see if it's possible to change your username. It can be looked up online easily enough.

Just be cautious.
    Ok thank you

You and the other person can exchange email addresses once you have the option to send private messages.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice