LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My husband too in selfish in the bedroom

Originally Posted by melancholy123
    You and the other person can exchange email addresses once you have the option to send private messages.
    Ok ty much

Is your husband having affairs or dealing with ED and health problems? Talk to a therapist not a banned forum member.
    Originally Posted by Toni Coffman
    Since it wouldnít allow me to reply to Bipolarqueen..... Iím with you girl if you want to talk more about it Iím new to this whole app

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    Is your husband having affairs or dealing with ED and health problems? Talk to a therapist not a banned forum member.
    Is she banned ? how do you know

Shoot! I guess I missed all the dirt!

Ok you need to go to marriage therapy to discuss his sex drive, medications and the effects on your intimacy. He needs a place where he can voice his concerns as much as you do.

Do that with the guidance of a professional who could steer you in a better direction. Also ask him to discuss medication side effects with his doctor. Make sure the rest of your marriage is ok. Often sexual issues reflect general marital conflict. Another reason to go to a marriage therapist.
    weíve been married 15 yrs.
    he is on a drug that extremely lowers your libido
    for the past year ever since he started this medicine

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    Iím sorry but I signed up for this app for advice, opinions,& to vent. I donít need a therapist but thank you no my husband is never anywhere without me do Ik itís not other women besides that he absolutely worships me but in the original post I mentioned that he started taking a medicine about a year ago & 1 of the major side effects is it lowers your libido so I think thatís the issue with the lack of sex. Now just have to buck up & get rid of my pride & tell him what I want in bed (because heíd do anything I ask) I just feel I shouldnít have to ya know I feel he should just want to but ig not so Iím gonna tty him & im sure weíll work it out

I just feel I shouldnít have to ya know I feel he should just want to
    This is one of the biggest reasons relationships fail.... communication break down... he is not a mind reader, and men will go on about their lives assuming everything is great unless we say something.... clearly it isn't obvious that your needs aren't being met or he would have changed the behavior... being vulnerable, humble, and honest is how we build true intimacy with our partners.

Originally Posted by maew
    This is one of the biggest reasons relationships fail.... communication break down... he is not a mind reader, and men will go on about their lives assuming everything is great unless we say something.... clearly it isn't obvious that your needs aren't being met or he would have changed the behavior... being vulnerable, humble, and honest is how we build true intimacy with our partners.
    Wow itís so funny you say that because I constantly hear my husband say to me ď babe Iím just a man I canít read your mindĒ and ig for some reason I think he should be able to but logically of course he canít . But you nailed that! But do you get my point though I want him to want to these things to me because he wants to. Then again ig it goes back to him not being able to read my mind cause like I posted before heíd do anything I ask I just feel like I shouldnít have to that he should just know. I mean it doesnít take a rocket scientist to know that your wife wants to be pleased as much as you do, but then again a rocket scientist may even have to be told so thank you seriously ty very much that actually helped a lot

Originally Posted by pippy longstocking
    Is she banned ? how do you know
    I donít think so

What is "ig" Have you read the forum rules such as item # 6?: [Register to see the link]

Tell him specifically what you want. Is he just lazy? Don't do for him what he won't do for you, tell him "you can't read minds"
    I constantly hear my husband say to me ď babe Iím just a man I canít read your mindĒ

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice