Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Ex Wife Moving In With Alcoholic

Ive talked with the ex wife. Iíve talked with the new boyfriend. Iíve talked with both of my kids.

Itís my opinion that my daughter will be safe if their mom moves in with this guy. If there is any indication that she will not, then I will remove her from the situation immediately.

I see the conversation between other enotaloners playing out much like the one in my head did, heh. But at some point a man has to make a decision. I respect if yours is different. I DO appreciate the input of the folks who feel Iím turning my back on my kids, I just donít agree. That said, reading everyoneís comments truly helps me to clarify my own thoughts and helps me feel confident in my choices. You guys rule!

*Update*

The mother of my children moved in with her boyfriend. He claims to be continuously sober since before they moved in together and I havenít had any indications to the contrary. Both of my children like him and neither have complained of any problems with him or shown signs of stress/abuse.

Mom tells me that the boyfriendís father is moving out by the end of this month, at which time her and her boyfriend will be the only adult occupants.

Parenting time remains unchanged from last post: mom has the kids every other weekend.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Videos

What Does Betrayal Do To Relationships?

What Is Good To Know About The First Date

Online Dating Websites Most Frequently Used By Older Adults

Blogging Helps New Moms Handle Parental Stress

What Do Men And Women Want In A Relationship?

Benefits Of Online Education
Give Advice
Ask For Advice