Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: Internet break-up experts - not worth a penny!

  1. #21
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    The emerald city
    Posts
    1,137
    Gender
    Male
    I saw this somewhere on the board:

    Originally Posted by Totoboto
    We went back to radio silence again and this brings me to now. We were radio silent for just over 3 weeks.
    A quick google led, of course to Love Advice TV.

    What I found absolutely extraordinary was this assertion:

    Radio Silence : The new and improved no contact rule to get back with an ex!
    ...
    Ultimately our experience has led us to create a new and improved form of the no contact rule; a technique that ...[name redacted because the "name" is a trademark of Elite Communication Coaching LLC].. coined the radio silence. In this modern version of the no contact rule developed in France we were able to weave out all of the unnecessary elements in order to provide you with a simple yet very powerful 12 step plan.
    Surely there are some sort of advertising regulations (in Florida where this company is registered) to stop this sort of sophistry?

    Here are some extracts from the fine print, by the way:

    We cannot guarantee that our products and services as mentioned above will help in your particular situation to improve your life, love life, and personal development. Everyone is unique and every situation is different so our advice may not work in part or otherwise based on your specific needs and situation. By continuing to use, read, and participate in this website and our services you acknowledge that we cannot guarantee any particular results, as such outcomes are based on subjective factors that are not within our control... That would be that you can't 'make' your ex do anything.

    We make no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the contents or results of utilization of the contents of this website and specifically disclaim all warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of fitness for a particular purpose. The advice, recommendations, statements, strategies, or techniques contained herein or provided by our coaches may not be suitable for every person and/or every situation. Relationship, dating, love, and personal growth advice provided by us and our coaches is presented with the understanding that the author is not engaging in rendering professional psychological or counseling services, nor is our work deemed a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, or medication.

    None of our coaches are licensed physicians, psychologists, councilors, or trained in suicide prevention.


  2. #22
    Platinum Member boltnrun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    12,982
    But I bet they have "many, many" satisfied customers and there are "testimonials" from those satisfied customers.

    And of course you must purchase the 12 step program NOW or you'll never see your ex again!!!!

  3. #23
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    The emerald city
    Posts
    1,137
    Gender
    Male
    Originally Posted by boltnrun
    But I bet they have "many, many" satisfied customers and there are "testimonials" from those satisfied customers.

    And of course you must purchase the 12 step program NOW or you'll never see your ex again!!!!
    The comments section made me sick in my mouth a bit.

    The funny thing about the 12 step program summary on their site is that about 75% is a correct application of no contact. The other 25% (the hand written letter included ) then undoes most of the good work.

    I wonder if they tell you to do only a 2-3 weeks NC, because if you go any longer you might move forwards a little, and realize you don't need to pay for personal coaching.

  4. #24
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    45
    Posts
    199
    Coach Lee is one of the best out there in my opinion.

  5.  

  6. #25
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    328
    Gender
    Male
    If a person wants to come back to you, they will. In order for that to happen it takes time away from them and you not contacting them and them starting to miss you and value what you brought to the table. As Coach Lee says, it is common sense really. This can work. No money exchange needed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •