Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Internet break-up experts - not worth a penny!

Yes, it's not like you see in the Hollywood movies.......once somebody does not like you or even hates you to the point they breakup with you or stop talking to you, or think of you as a friend or a brother, in most cases they are never coming back. You get one chance at love per person.

It's not really a problem if you understand love and relationships - you just date others until you find the one. I know, easy to say, hard to do - but plenty of people do it.

I actually found Coach Lee not so bad. I also like Zan's Magnet of Success blog - very concisely written and most of the stuff there is pretty realistic IMHO. And I must not forget the YT videos The Healing Hearth by CameroneProductions. They call kept me up on my feet during the dark days.

Anyone who says they can get you your ex back if you give them money is a scam artist and a liar.

It is not possible. Your ex comes back because they choose to, not because you followed some lame script written by a thief.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by HeartAce
    I actually found Coach Lee not so bad.
    Some of his stuff was originally OK, but he seems to have headed into money making territory.

So, jury out - if he wants to be taken seriously he can do the work.

Mind that seeks truth on youtube has been a massive help to me. Its not a get your ex back site, its more about understanding your psyche after a break up. Highly reccomend

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Dmk1986e
    Mind that seeks truth on youtube has been a massive help to me. Its not a get your ex back site, its more about understanding your psyche after a break up. Highly reccomend
    He seems to only have a few hundred viewers, although one video had 5.3k. Which is probably because it is entitled "#1 reason to never get back with your ex". It's probably the only one that comes up on the usual sort of searches people do.

Anyway, I'll give it a listen, some of his topics sound interesting.

Originally Posted by RayRay63
    He seems to only have a few hundred viewers, although one video had 5.3k. Which is probably because it is entitled "#1 reason to never get back with your ex". It's probably the only one that comes up on the usual sort of searches people do.

Anyway, I'll give it a listen, some of his topics sound interesting.
    A few of his videos have 3 or 400,000 views, but the channel is definately unknown which is a shame because the content is great.

Originally Posted by HeartGoesOn
    I look at it as, no matter how you slice it, if they wanted to be with you they would. Unfortunately that's the last thing a dumpee wants to hear at the very beginning of the breakup.
    You're right. that hurts, but you're right.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Stdavid
    You're right. that hurts, but you're right.
    Please tell me that you have not paid any money to Brad Browning or Love Advice TV with respect to doing 3 weeks NC and then sending a magic text/handwritten letter that will get your ex back*.

*The fine print will tell you no result is guaranteed.

Originally Posted by RayRay63
    Please tell me that you have not paid any money to Brad Browning or Love Advice TV with respect to doing 3 weeks NC and then sending a magic text/handwritten letter that will get your ex back*.

*The fine print will tell you no result is guaranteed.
    And the "testimonials" from "hundreds of satisfied customers" are fake too.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice