score123

Pls someone tells me how to say to a man that I don't want to be romatic with him after a couple of dates.

I feel guilty cause I think I dated him cause I was lonely and I realised in the first date he wasnt the one.

But I like him so much as a friend, and he is so sweet I dont wonna make him feel bad about spending money and time with me.

Sorry I dont speak english well.

Stop accepting dates. Simply tell him you're not a match and no do not be his friend. People are not on dating sites to make friends or for your amusement. Get off dating sites and make your own friends and find ways not to be so bored. Don't let men spend money on you when you already know there is no attraction.

after a couple of dates. I dated him cause I was lonely and I realised in the first date he wasnt the one.

Well going on dates doesn't oblige you to be with that person. You've only had a couple of dates and everyone can get rejected in dating. However I'm not sure if you should be friends with him because he is interested in you more than friends. You probably shouldn't see him anymore if you're not interested because you shouldn't lead him on.

I used to do online dating. When that happened to me, I told the guy, "I enjoyed meeting you, but don't feel the chemistry I need for a longterm relationship." There is no way to spare feelings. It's the risk people take when dating. In the future, try for low cost first-meets, like meeting for coffee, or if he insists on a meal, insist to pay for your own, or insist that no, you're more comfortable with coffee or a smoothie.

First be honest but kind. Make sure you are clear with him that you are not interested so he doesn't hang on hoping you will change your mind. Don't tell him you like him as a friend either because he isn't dating you to be your friend and he may hang around being your friend hoping that you will see what a great guy he is and want to be romantically involved.

Tell him this: : Hi _______, "I really enjoyed our 2 dates but I am just not feeling the spark I was hoping for. I hope you find the woman that is just right for you, best wishes always ______"

Then stop using men to ease your loneliness. In my mind there is nothing worse in the dating world than people mis-characterizing their intentions or what they are looking for. Be honest with yourself so you can be honest with others.

Lost

Just simply tell him you enjoy his company as a friend but nothing more ..........honesty is the best policy then you can't tie yourself up in knots .

I agree.

I dated a guy a few times, and then he told me he thought we were better as friends. No problem. We were great friends for years, until he moved.

Archived