Tips on pursuing a woman long-distance?

stdpb

I've been meeting and speaking with this woman and we get along very well in person, we have gone on several dates and she's been showing signs of interests. However, we live in different cities and whenever we're apart, I feel she would grow a bit distant, taking more time to reply to texts. We still do phone calls when the timing works for us.

Any tips on how I can pursue her in such a situation? Planning to visit her again in a couple of months hopefully.

Just do what you're doing without hounding her. No one enjoys being pestered to death.

Also keep in mind that LDR (long distance relationships) rarely endure. Sooner or later one or both of you will burnout due to fatigue, hassle, inconvenience and expense to travel back 'n forth. Time, gas, tickets (if by train or bus) and the like will wear anyone down. Absence doesn't make the heart grow fonder. To the contrary, too much absence causes two people to drift apart. Just be aware so you won't be disappointed later.

How far apart are you and how often can you see each other? Stop gauging things by text response times, she doesn't want to be text buddies. Also you are not exclusive so both of you should be dating local people for a better match.

we have gone on several dates and she's been showing signs of interests. we live in different cities and whenever we're apart, I feel she would grow a bit distant, taking more time to reply to texts. to visit her again in a couple of months hopefully.

Archived