Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 10111213

Thread: Her love letters weren't hers...

Platinum Member
    It was always coming but that doesnt make it any easier for you i guess. Shes probably got a new partner. Block and delete on everything.

Bronze Member
    Originally Posted by boltnrun
    Sorry this happened.

Please don't send her anymore money, no matter what sad story she tells you.
    Thank you. However, Iíve never sent her money. I donít even make much money. The most I did was treat her when we spent time together, but what boyfriend would not? I donít think I did anything unusual but I think deep down I knew she probably wouldnít have been there with me had I not done that. I think in a way I paid for her company. Over the past few months I transitioned into seeing her more of a friend and potential traveling buddy than a romantic partner. The signs were there, she had started removing most of my photos from her social media and said we should stop with the displays of over the top affection in there. So now that itís officially happened not too much has changed. Maybe an ďI told you soĒ from the fellow posters here lol
    Last edited by MaybeThen; 03-24-2020 at 12:40 AM.

Bronze Member
    Originally Posted by ninjabib
    It was always coming but that doesnt make it any easier for you i guess. Shes probably got a new partner.
    I already saw her and ďher exĒ with plans to be together for a few weeks but the coronavirus thwarted it. Iím not surprised or hurt really. I think I got that all out over the months of posting here and not wanting to see the writing on the wall. I knew she had been messing with him for months. I finally admitted to myself that I just enjoyed whatever companionship I could get. We were supposed to meet in April but the virus interfered with that as well. Maybe for the best.

block and delete on everything
    Sheís already done this to me. It was her immature grand finale. I was blocked and she removed me from all social media. But she didnít block the account of my family business. I made contact with her from that account. Maybe a mistake, but I did.

Originally Posted by MissCanuck
    This was always going to crash and burn. Remember that there is no future whenever she tries to make contact with you.
    True. Iím surprised it lasted as long as it did. I definitely know I wonít end up with her in a romantic way, but I think we may meet as friends.

Do your other friends treat you this way? Would you treat a friend this way?

I wouldn't want someone who could do these things as a friend.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by MaybeThen
    True. Iím surprised it lasted as long as it did. I definitely know I wonít end up with her in a romantic way, but I think we may meet as friends.
    Why?

This is a really bad idea, OP. You need to let go of her, in every possible way.

Platinum Member
    Trying to be friends with this person is like going to a bar during the coronavirus and hoping you don't get sick.

Originally Posted by MaybeThen
    Glad it worked out for you but I can't say that behavior, at least as far as what she and I did, is normal or healthy in any way. It sounds like the two of you are opened and aware about your behaviors and lingering attachments, but are working together to choose one another. Whatever works for you! I think the key there is that you are both aware and consenting. That is not the case with my and my gf, in fact it's been the opposite. All of this behavior has been done behind my back. We did spend Valentines weekend together, it was nice. I am just enjoying the company.
    Well, Iíd didnít last. Our destructive behaviors got in the way and we needed to be apart.
    It just happened last night night...

I had an emotional breakdown and i believe i did it subconsciously to make this break easier.
    He got worse as far as accusations of me hiding things and cheating on him.
    I gave him when he would ignore me and i believe he was just saying he loved me in the end so he can keep using my money....he never once looked for a job or anything. It down on me this past week Iíve been used!!
    Iím blocking and deleting him from my life. I feel like i can breath now!!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 10111213

Give Advice
Ask For Advice