Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112

Thread: Her love letters weren't hers...

Originally Posted by MaybeThen
    We live in different countries, so I need a passport to travel into her country

I understand that, but you say you have to go visit HER because you got a passport. My point is you can use it to travel to any country you want. Having the passport doesn't require you to use it to visit her specifically

Technically that already happened, but we never talked about being exclusive or monogamy etc. I just assumed that's what it was.

Again, not the point I was trying to make. I was wondering if it would bother you. But if you want the fantasy to continue I guess you could pretend you don't know.

Look, I've done my share of sticking my head in the sand and covering my ears shouting "NAH NAH NAH" trying to pretend I don't see or know what's right in front of my face. All that got me was years of heartache I'm still trying forgive myself for.

Bronze Member
    Originally Posted by boltnrun
    I was wondering if it would bother you. But if you want the fantasy to continue I guess you could pretend you don't know..
    Not anymore, because I realize it's only a fantasy - two lonely people engaging together. And sometimes, it's nice to not be alone. So yes, I would go and visit her. Not for anything more than company and temporary companionship. It's clear as day to me that she's in love with her ex. When I first came to these boards I really, really, believed she was in love with me and we had a future together. I truly believed that. Now? I don't. So as much as you guys think you didn't get through to me, you did. I am able to distinguish this is a fantasy vs a real future as a couple. I know the relationship we have is just escapism for her, and I have to be honest with myself, it was escapism for me too. The difference is, I could not understand that that is what it was, and she could. I can distinguish that and admit that now, so I think I am relatively safe

This woman has one man inside of her and then another...gross to say the least. Vile is more appropriate.

I'm not understanding any of you, and how you find a woman like this appealing, doesn't even make sense to me.

So she can bed her ex, and hours later meet up with you and you're okay with it because you will just "use" her and you don't see that you have a problem??

Wow.

I sure the heck wouldn't want someone's leftovers.

Originally Posted by SherrySher
    This woman has one man inside of her and then another...gross to say the least. Vile is more appropriate.

I'm not understanding any of you, and how you find a woman like this appealing, doesn't even make sense to me.

So she can bed her ex, and hours later meet up with you and you're okay with it because you will just "use" her and you don't see that you have a problem??

Wow.

I sure the heck wouldn't want someone's leftovers.
    Well, at least he isn't having sex with her. He has said previously sex hasn't happened.

Bronze Member
    Well, imagine trying to rip someone apart from their belief in god? It won't happen, even though I see no evidence of a god existing, that person won't see it. They will argue and argue and argue because they see god in everything. It's the same thing here, once someone believes something, it is not a choice. I saw what my belief forced me to see. I saw a girl who was young, and attractive, and vibrant, paying ME attention. I did what I thought I had to do to not lose the chance that was right in front of me. She indulged me. I thought it was real. I felt incredibly high. I don't know how else to explain it

Originally Posted by boltnrun
    Well, at least he isn't having sex with her. He has said previously sex hasn't happened.
    It appears that the two of them have some sort of an exclusivity arrangement regarding sleeping with other people, it was referenced in the conversation I saw. But even if she did/does sleep with me, I don't think that means anything. I know plenty of people who have casual sex absent of any feelings, I wouldn't use that to "prove" she was in love with me, it only proves she is a human being with human needs.

No i truly believe she loves you and she did choose you.!
    Maybe there were mixed feelings at maybe not but at the end of day, you need to stop focusing on this. And do you and if she loves you sheíll be there for you! She will ride alongside with you if thatís what you want!
    I did the exact same thing with my boyfriend and he did the same thing with his ex. We met when we were breaking up and I completely fell in love with him he was everything that I was looking for in a man and he continues today to prove to me that heís everything I need. There is no need for him or for me to go anywhere else because I found the person Iím supposed to be with and I just had to stick it out a little longer because I was in my head at the time and I needed to heal... we both needed to heal and we still have issues about the hearts in our past but weíre working through them and weíre getting better. And weíre not gonna give up on each other because thatís how much we love and care about each other! I love this man so much and I canít wait to be with him for the rest of my life
    He just makes it easy for me to fall in love with him every day itís so cool I never knew it could be like this.

I really hope it works out for you.
    It reminds me a lot of me and my boyfriend

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112

Give Advice
Ask For Advice