Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Iím not sure if we broke up or not

You know for a fact this toxic ex is invited to the wedding and will for sure be attending?

Why were you reading filtered messages? Are you hoping to hear from your ex?

The toxic ex will not be at the wedding no itís just in the area he might be working in. Noooo I absolutely donít want to hear from him. I was up all night as I couldnít sleep with what I had seen in regards to me recent ex and this girl and just went on to them.

Originally Posted by Moonhobbit9
    The toxic ex will not be at the wedding no itís just in the area he might be working in. Noooo I absolutely donít want to hear from him. I was up all night as I couldnít sleep with what I had seen in regards to me recent ex and this girl and just went on to them.
    So this is what my mother used to call "borrowing trouble".

Why worry about possibly maybe you might, no matter how unlikely it is, run into this toxic ex? Why, when you're already anxious and feeling bad, would you go through filtered messages?

We have to be our own best friends. Worrying about things that "might" happen does nothing but make you more anxious.

When writing this I think it was all getting on top of me. Iím actually not really bothered about seeing him, it was just part of everything was happening.

Aside from that though which is minor Iím recalling struggling with the situation with my recent ex.
    I feel like I did the very day he broke up with me and I miss him terribly. I canít help thinking why wasnít I enough for him. The girl he was kissing in the video he works with. As previously described he has monkey branched in all 6 of his relationships and Iím sure the same has happened again but I canít be angry with him and I canít stop loving him and itís so painful.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Give Advice
Ask For Advice