Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help Needed please

Thank You all for your help and support from what you all have suggested it is quite evident I need to get out of this toxic relationship no matter what it takes.

I need to give a chance for myself and live on my own terms then be dictated of what to do and what not to do.

Cheers everyone

Then you should be contributing much more financially and in effort to the household. You have zero respect for her. Stop acting like a henpecked poor husband when you are chronically disrespecting her, expect her to do all the domestic drudgery, funneling money away from the household and running around to anyone who'll listen about what a monster she is and what a saint you are.
    Originally Posted by Mcal24
    I have already told her whatever she thinks I will be sending some money back home for my father's care and its hardly 230 per month which is enough for his month expense.she knows no one else will tolerate her behavior like me.

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    Then you should be contributing much more financially and in effort to the household. You have zero respect for her. Stop acting like a henpecked poor husband when you are chronically disrespecting her, expect her to do all the domestic drudgery, funneling money away from the household and running around to anyone who'll listen about what a monster she is and what a saint you are.
    I think you are not reading what I wrote previously.

Whatever you mentioned above is exactly the opposite I have done until now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice