Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Thread: Signs woman is interested in you

Signs woman is interested in you

Alright guys I feel I really struggle here and donít know how to know if a girl likes me. Most female friends Iíve ever had have talked to me first so itís easy for me to engage them but if I have to approach a random girl and talk to her first I have no idea what to say. Iím 29 and have only been in 1 serious relationships and it was a 10 year one so since I was 18 I was in the relationship. My ex used to tell me I was naive with some of my female friends but I seriously donít know what to look for that shows interest. I assume woman are always nice because theyíve always been nice to me when weíre friends and sometimes they would joke around about sex things but doesnít everybody? Iíve never had the best confidence in myself either even if people say I look good I still think I donít and just assume theyíre being nice. Hereís a pic of me and yes Iím normally really shy. Any advice on this stuff would help thanks guys.

[Register to see the link]

Did you post this yesterday user this user name?: [Register to see the link]

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    No not sure what that one is mine is more of just a general question to see what things to look for.

This isn't a dating site, however you can use whatever pics and description on real dating sites to date local real women.
    Originally Posted by Calikid321
    Hereís a pic of me and yes Iím normally really shy. [Register to see the link]

Platinum Member
    Well, I think in a bar/night club or online situation, you would know a woman is interested in you because she would only talk to you if she was interested. A woman would try to walk away from you in a bar and wouldn't reply online if she wasn't interested. If you find it hard to walk up to women in bars, maybe you should try online dating? In real life it may be a bit trickier, but generally the same rule applies. If a woman seems to be talking to you a lot, smiling, giggling, she might like you. In social situations you could just try starting general conversations and getting to know women. Don't put pressure on yourself to pick up. I think meeting women in a low key environment like social groups or parties might be better.

Originally Posted by Tinydance
    Well, I think in a bar/night club or online situation, you would know a woman is interested in you because she would only talk to you if she was interested.
    That reminds me of a night a couple of months ago, I was at a bar. I was siting next to a woman who was my type (kinda my type at first glance) and age...which never happens. I was busy on the phone for 15 minutes and never heard a peep from her, she ignored me (to be fair, I was ignoring her too). Then I asked her one question and she talked my ears off for an hour and a half......I could not get a word in! lol

Bronze Member
    Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    Thatís my thread that I posted. Why are you so paranoid?

Multiple accounts are not allowed...Thread closed.

Videos

Most Women Rather Not Date Unemployed Men

Why Young People Don't Rush To Marry? They Fear Divorce

Why People Lie On Online Dating Services?

Relationships During Quarantine

Cheating Husbands Are at Risk of a Heart Attack

Romance At Work: Yes Or No?
Give Advice
Ask For Advice